Toys R Us 2 for $30 all Nintendo 3/DS games priced $19.99: LM:DM, AC:HHD...

Works out to a $1 or so less than GCU for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. I only needed the one game tho.

Maybe BB/Amazon will still have OG copies of it for even less come Black Friday. Who knows.

My local TRU is so barren of activity that every time I drive by, I never know if its finally gone out of business or just not busy. 

Wow, I haven't seen this kind of sale in a long time.  I remember TRU used to do 2 for $30 on all games $20 back in the day.  I still remember Buy 2 Get 1 Free from TRU. 

Online only?  Lame.

My local TRU is so barren of activity that every time I drive by, I never know if its finally gone out of business or just not busy.
Toy stores do 90% of their business during the holiday season, which is why they barely advertise during the rest of the year. I used to work for Kay-Bee Toys years ago when that was still in business, and it was difficult to get hours during the summer months sometimes because there were hardly any customers.

vh7f4dJ.gif

This is available in store as well. There is also a B1G1 50% off DS and 3DS accessories IIRC. (I do pricing and signage at a location in VA)

Last edited by a moderator:
My order was also cancelled.  The games (Zelda:OoT and Luigi's Mansion) showed in stock when I ordered them.

bread's done
Back