Anyone Interested in 24in Monitors?

SpraykwoN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
454 (100%)
Apologize if this is not allowed here.  I have these posted up in the Trade forum, but haven't had any bites.  Just let me know if it is, and I will have the post deleted.

I have 4 24in LG monitors I want to part with.  All 4 are practically BRAND NEW.  The non-HDMI monitors I used for about 6 months.  The HDMI ones I used for about 3 weeks.  All in good shape, no dead pixels, and they all work.

These are HEAVILY discounted and are great monitors.  Reply here or PM me if interested.

*LIKE NEW* LG  24M45VQ Black 23.6" 2ms HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor x2 - $120 EACH or $220 for both OBO
Newegg Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824005729

*LIKE NEW* LG  EB2442T-BN Black 24" 5ms Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor x2 - $110 EACH or $210 for both OBO
Newegg Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824005344

Last edited by a moderator:
How much were these when you bought them?  And how much would shipping be?  

I don't know much about monitors.  I have a 23.8'' Acer I paid $100 for and I see a lot around that price range, but I don't know about the specs and yours might have better specs.  

You might have better luck trying to sell them locally on Craig's List.  

How much were these when you bought them? And how much would shipping be?

I don't know much about monitors. I have a 23.8'' Acer I paid $100 for and I see a lot around that price range, but I don't know about the specs and yours might have better specs.

You might have better luck trying to sell them locally on Craig's List.
I paid well over $300 each time when I bought both sets together. Shipping I have no idea since they weigh a decent amount. I mainly want to avoid eBay at all costs, so shipping would be worked into the deal.

Also sorry for the delayed reply. Didn't get any notification that there was a post lol.

Craigslist is sketchy as fuck. Last thing I want is to be jacked while I am selling these.

bread's done
Back