Star Wars: Battlefront $8.99 @ Redbox (PS4 / Xbox One)

Is it just battlefront or is there another redbox sale? Also noticed redbox changed their site to possibly allow online purchases soon...

I picked this and Until Dawn up for $8.99 apiece today.  Good deal.  It was either buy it for PS4 or wait for it show on EA Access.  

Is it just battlefront or is there another redbox sale? Also noticed redbox changed their site to possibly allow online purchases soon...
Probably a beginning of a new sale. Last month I found a few games on a new discount while picking up some games in Atlanta that were never available in my area. Day or two later a new sale was announced. With this much of a drop I'm guessing sale.

Thanks OP. Not complaining as I don't mind separate threads for some deals, but there is a constant Redbox thread. Probably not on the front page since there hasn't been much new to discuss.

Might stop by a box or two and check more prices after work. Batman X1 was $6 Friday, but I wasn't sure if that was new.

Halo 5 is now $9.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love these Redbox prices, just as a collector the OCD of not having the case is killing me lol. Still going to get Halo 5 and maybe PS4 SWB.

Thanks OP!

I hope they don't alter the deal.
2564fcb31118283ddea4ecfa184b14264ad8413be5faf8c7dd8e6775fa3ef323.jpg

Yeah I would definitely jump on these deals if there was a way they could give you the case as well.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Redbox purchases these games from the manufacturer without cases to begin with to save money. So the likelihood of ever getting an original case is non existent unless you go dumpster diving at your local Gamestop.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Redbox purchases these games from the manufacturer without cases to begin with to save money. So the likelihood of ever getting an original case is non existent unless you go dumpster diving at your local Gamestop.
It doesn't matter how they get them. The kiosks cannot hold the original cases anyway.

Couple of notables to point out...

:ps4::xb1: Arkham Knight $5.99
:ps4: God of War III Remaster $5.99
:xb1: State of Decay $5.99
:ps4::xb1: Assassin's Creed Unity $5.99
:xb1: Halo Master Chief Collection $5.99
:ps4: Final Fantasy X | X2 HD Remaster $5.99

bread's done
Back