Any good deals for Xbox One Controllers?

SkywardKing

CAGiversary!
Surprised I haven't seen any rage or roaring yet with another stealth Best Buy "deez nutz! got 'em!" program change

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-Promotions/null/pcmcat311100050001.c?id=pcmcat311100050001

On Aug. 28, some important changes to our Terms took effect. These included changes in how members receive points through our My Best Buy loyalty program. There was no impact on how Elite Plus members and those who use their My Best Buy credit card receive points.

• My Best Buy members previously received 1 point for every $1 spent. They now receive 0.5 points for every $1 spent.
  • My Best Buy Elite members previously received 1.1 points for every $1 spent. They now receive 1 point for every $1 spent.
  • My Best Buy Elite Plus members receive 1.25 points for every $1 spent. There was no change to how Elite Plus members receive points.
LET THE BITCHING COMMENCE!

Hey, people. I am looking for the most affordable deals on Xbox One Controllers. Especially with labor day right around the corner there might be a deal on that.

I need to pick one up as soon as possible because both of the controllers I'm using now are having the drifting issue where the analog stick moves when I'm not touching them. Also, they are out of warranty and I'm not going to pay almost the price of a new controller to fix these old ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back