eBay: Refurbished Wii U + SM3DW + NL + eBay $25 GC @ $225 (sold by Nintendo)

donny2112

CAGiversary!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/White-Wii-U-32GB-FACTORY-REFURBISHED-BY-NINTENDO-25-eBay-Gift-Card-w-purchase/112113760043

This White Limited Edition Wii U Deluxe Set is now available as an Authentic Nintendo Refurbished set. It comes with our standard one year warranty and 2 amazing games (Super Mario 3D World & Nintendo Land). Although it may have minor cosmetic blemishes, it is guaranteed to be fully functional. We think you will find the standards for Authentic Nintendo Refurbished Products are VERY high.
$225 + free shipping on refurbished 32 GB White Wii U from Nintendo (i.e. high quality refurbish). Comes with 1-year warranty.

Includes

System (plus standard GamePad, AC Adaptor, etc.)

Super Mario 3D World (digital)

Nintendo Land (digital)

$25 eBay gift card (emailed later)

NX looks to not be backwards compatible, so if you wanted to play some Wii U games from this gen and don't have a system, yet, this one is basically $200 with 2 x $20 games included.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd really like to get a WiiU to mess around with, but it seems like they'll only get cheaper at this point.  Pulling the trigger on a decent deal now seems crazy right before any NX announcement (whenever that is).

Picked one of these up on Craigslist for 80 bucks the other day since selling mine a year ago, I couldn't find anything else I wanted to play.

bread's done
Back