TurtleBeach Earforce X11 (Xbox 360)

PS3

Last of Us

XBOX

WANT

XB1/PS4/SWITCH GAMES

Ass Creed Syndicate (xb1/PS4)

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, people are probably still going to lowball you regardless of what you know. ;D
This is CheapAssGamer.com after all.

Not FairMarketPriceConnoisseur.com

That said - if you have prices in mind for them already, why not just list the prices?

If no price is listed, it's hard to get on anyone for not offering it.

I mean, do what you want, of course.

Just saiyan.

Can I get an update on shipping forza6?

I paid you last Friday, you said you would ship by Tues and send me tracking info.

You are ignoring my PMs yet logging in and bumping this thread.

Are you planning to send me the game?

So, did you ever send 360maniac his tracking number?

And - assuming he paid (which nothing would indicate otherwise) - did you just avoid leaving feedback for his payment for 6 days so you could leave retaliatory feedback which would then get redacted? Hopefully you'll leave him the appropriate positive feedback at some point?

Not trying to be offensive but are you calling the guy who bought your game a Turd really.
It was worse than that. He didn't leave feedback until after the the buyer (who had - absent any evidence to the contrary - paid legitimately and without problem) posted in the thread (and left negative feedback, due to the TC's - again, absent any evidence to the contrary - lack of communication), at which point the TC left retaliatory negative feedback - which was removed by CAG moderators.

It was worse than that. He didn't leave feedback until after the the buyer (who had - absent any evidence to the contrary - paid legitimately and without problem) posted in the thread (and left negative feedback, due to the TC's - again, absent any evidence to the contrary - lack of communication), at which point the TC left retaliatory negative feedback - which was removed by CAG moderators.
I had an emergency which I told the buyer about. I still shipped out item and was received in a timely matter and yet get negative feedback? This is ridiculous

I had an emergency which I told the buyer about. I still shipped out item and was received in a timely matter and yet get negative feedback? This is ridiculous
This is BS. You logged in several times after you said you would ship (by Tues) and never replied to my PMs or this thread until after I left negative feedback. THEN you shipped the game several hours later (with some excuse after the fact), and left me retaliatory feedback saying I neg'd you after you shipped, which is another lie.

The item was NOT received in a timely manner, it was over a week and a half after I paid you. During which time you would not reply to my PMs after reading them so I ordered from someone else, received their game before yours, even despite ordering from them several days after paying you.

ok, exactly what part of what I'm saying is a lie?? please point this out to me???

Here is the message stream of PMs:
http://puu.sh/rl8hl/d9a8bad79e.png

You logged in and read each of these messages after I posted them.

Here is where you bumped this sales thread after I sent these messages:
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/357927-h-gamestop-gc-diablo-3-iphone-6-plus-turtlebeach-w-god-of-war-3-2ds-dsi/#entry13453257

Here is where I asked you what's up in this thread since you are ignoring my PMs and not sending the game:
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/357927-h-gamestop-gc-diablo-3-iphone-6-plus-turtlebeach-w-god-of-war-3-2ds-dsi/#entry13453891

To which you respond by calling me "Turd" for asking where the game I paid you for is.

Here is the USPS tracking, shows you dropped it off at 2pm, the same day I left you feedback and filed a dispute at 9am.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9505513016126253008545

When I received your package, I marked it return to sender and gave it right back to the mail carrier - same day, same time. I didn't need or open the package as I had already received the game from another seller. You should have received it back by now.

Again, please point out to me where I have been dishonest in any way? I paid you immediately as I said I would, gave it to you F&F to boot. You ignored my PMs while logging in daily, even bumping your sales thread, and only finally ship the game 5 hours after I left you negative feedback and filed a dispute. By this time I had already ordered elsewhere.

I don't know how or why you got the negative feedback removed, you are a terrible seller.

bread's done
Back