4K OLED TVs (55' or higher, also with 3D)?

SOLDIER

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I'm interested in a 4K TV, now that I've got the PlayStation 4 Pro pre-ordered. I was looking for some recommendations on current 4K TVs, though I think it's a safe bet that manufacturers/stores will be putting out the best deals come Black Friday in order to take advantage of the Pro's November launch.

Nevertheless, I want to build a list now of highly recommended sets, and see which ones go on sale come November. The things I want out of a TV include:

1. OLED

2. HDR

3. 55 inches or higher

4. Low latency for gaming

5. 3D

I've also seen some bundles on Amazon that include a UHD Blu Ray player, so that might be another incentive since the Pro won't be playing physical UHD Blu Rays.

Your post doesn't make any sense. The only company (right now) that makes OLED is LG. All LG OLED are HDR10 and Dolby Vision. They come in 55, 65, & 77. Good for gaming latency. Plus they all support 3D (Passive not Active 3D). Are you asking which model to purchase?

​As for UHD 4K player. Just go buy a XBOX One Slim and you're all set. Don't waste the $$ with the Samsung player.

Your post doesn't make any sense. The only company (right now) that makes OLED is LG. All LG OLED are HDR10 and Dolby Vision. They come in 55, 65, & 77. Good for gaming latency. Plus they all support 3D (Passive not Active 3D). Are you asking which model to purchase?

​As for UHD 4K player. Just go buy a XBOX One Slim and you're all set. Don't waste the $$ with the Samsung player.
All this. I'd have gone LG but they were two big (can only hold a 50") and frankly too much. They're considered the best but the newer models are $2k or higher. They all review similarly because they are the same class (4k, oled) so it's just a matter of price. After that 3D is extremely limited in new sets (Samsung dropped it) so getting that will require research.

bread's done
Back