Best Buy preorder release day delivery? Good idea or bad?

bobright

CAGiversary!
So like the title states what has your guys experience been with preordering games for release day delivery from Bestbuy.com? Have you guys got your games on release day or days after?

I prefer to do instore preorders and pick up myself but for the game I want NBA 2k17 Gold Legend editon, I was told they won't be receiving these in stores so I would have to preorder online only. I don't know if I should trust them shipping does say release day but I'd have to wait for the game days after its release if they don't hold their word.

I typically have my game and movie preorders early from Best Buy. Most movies I receive the Saturday before, whereas games tend to show up the Monday before.

I typically have my game and movie preorders early from Best Buy. Most movies I receive the Saturday before, whereas games tend to show up the Monday before.
Is that right so if a game is released on Tuesday you've gotten them the night before? Just curious which games any big name titles like Madden/FIFA etc?

Maybe I'll pull the trigger then

Last edited by a moderator:
My stuff from Best Buy never comes early. I get it the day of release, if not a day or two late sometimes. It's a little rare, but it does happen, and it always pisses me off.

bread's done
Back