* * * - - 2 votes

Legend of Zelda™: A Link Between Worlds $9.99 FRYS.com (in-store only))

#31 SonicGamer   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   998 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 September 2016 - 05:13 AM

I pmed at BB n they were saling the game for 19.99

#32 jojeda654  

Posted 13 September 2016 - 01:30 PM

Thanks OP! I got Best Buy to price match. They only had 2 copies left, and one of them had a dented case.

Guy at the checkout counter still sent me to Customer Service to price match, even though he added the game to the cart and it still showed $10. 

#33 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1577 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:38 PM

u mad?

He should be because of hoarding bastards like you

#34 JKSonic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2684 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2016 - 05:03 PM

Amazing game, but there was no excuse not to include the original redone in the new graphics...

#35 United_Korea   Gunpla Addict CAGiversary!   1181 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

United_Korea

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:10 PM

He should be because of hoarding bastards like you

cry some more, jackass. didn't know 2 copies to hit free shipping threshold = hoarding.

#36 315Retro   Westside Wizard CAGiversary!   1300 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:39 PM

I'd like to go try to price match Walmart but they won't even know what frys is lol.

#37 Dashey10  

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:13 AM

No luck at Target. Claims its not on their list to price match.

#38 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1577 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:29 AM

cry some more, jackass. didn't know 2 copies to hit free shipping threshold = hoarding.

Did know that purchasing multiple copies needlessly when you can purchase other stuff to hit free shipping threshold = hoarding, you hoarding bastard you

#39 Mostly Human   Turtle Soup CAGiversary!   1196 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Mostly Human

Posted 14 September 2016 - 01:17 AM

Picked mine up yesterday, the cashier was shocked at the price.

#40 United_Korea   Gunpla Addict CAGiversary!   1181 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

United_Korea

Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:44 AM

Did know that purchasing multiple copies needlessly when you can purchase other stuff to hit free shipping threshold = hoarding, you hoarding bastard you

I shouldn't have to explain myself, but I planned on keeping one and giving one away as a gift to a friend. If I wanted to sell and flip them, I would've bought a lot more than two copies. I'll try to wipe away my tears of guilt with my two (2) new copies of Zelda. Maybe you will be quicker on the draw next time so you don't have to act like a salty jackass.

#41 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1577 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:48 AM

I shouldn't have to explain myself, but I planned on keeping one and giving one away as a gift to a friend. If I wanted to sell and flip them, I would've bought a lot more than two copies. I'll try to wipe away my tears of guilt with my two (2) new copies of Zelda. Maybe you will be quicker on the draw next time so you don't have to act like a salty jackass.

I can't be quick on a draw on something I didn't want in the first place you hoarding bastard. It's all about the others in the world. But hey, use your hoard to wipe away, with your hoarding arse. You bastard of hoarding you

#42 United_Korea   Gunpla Addict CAGiversary!   1181 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

United_Korea

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:04 AM

I can't be quick on a draw on something I didn't want in the first place you hoarding bastard. It's all about the others in the world. But hey, use your hoard to wipe away, with your hoarding arse. You bastard of hoarding you

Why did you even click on this thread then? Don't lie about missing out on this amazing deal, you jackassery of salt, you. It sure is great owning 2 (TWO aka two more than you) copies of this great game. So nice :)

#43 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1577 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 September 2016 - 06:17 PM

Why did you even click on this thread then? Don't lie about missing out on this amazing deal, you jackassery of salt, you. It sure is great owning 2 (TWO aka two more than you) copies of this great game. So nice :)

I was busy resting last night, so I couldn't respond to your bastard hoarding arse. Probably was busy hoarding more anyway with your hoarding ways you bastard hoarder you.

#44 cag6  

Posted 17 September 2016 - 02:29 AM

It doesn't matter if it's "just one extra copy". That could have gone to one extra gamer.

#45 Ervgotti85   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   924 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 September 2016 - 09:39 PM

I can confirm Best Buy will price match the game. It took a manager override but walked out with the game for $10.79.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#46 The1llusiveMan   The Once and Future Gamer CAGiversary!   515 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

The1llusiveMan

Posted 19 September 2016 - 12:47 AM

Woo hoo! Price matched at Best Buy with an override! I wasn't going to hold my breath, closest Fry's to me here in Florida is in Texas!

I have the game digitally from my Zelda 3DS XL (that I'm so sad i needed to sell for my majora's mask one), but I've been wanting a physical copy for a while. Thanks everyone!

#47 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6324 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 19 September 2016 - 01:25 AM

Woo hoo! Price matched at Best Buy with an override! I wasn't going to hold my breath, closest Fry's to me here in Florida is in Texas!
I have the game digitally from my Zelda 3DS XL (that I'm so sad i needed to sell for my majora's mask one), but I've been wanting a physical copy for a while. Thanks everyone!

Frys is in Georgia actually.

I might try to PM too though since my nearest Frys still shows its in stock.

#48 The1llusiveMan   The Once and Future Gamer CAGiversary!   515 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

The1llusiveMan

Posted 19 September 2016 - 01:44 AM

Frys is in Georgia actually.

I might try to PM too though since my nearest Frys still shows its in stock.

That's right! Wth do i know?! Oh yeah, Texas popped in my head because that was the closest that had it in stock last time i checked.