Ebay. New/sealed Samsung Gear VR with controller, 4 movie ultraviolet code lot with Logan +more

Stuff is ending tonight and I'll be adding more in. Will be Sega Genesis and 32x stuff tonight. Next week it will time for Sega cd which will include some rare stuff in really great shape and compete like snatcher, keio flying squadron, popful mail and more. Plus a cdx in the box.

Allright, I wont be listing stuff tonight like I have been doing every sunday for a while now. I didnt realize I had a 100 item selling limit a month and I almost hit it.

So Ill be back to bump this next sunday when I get into the sega cd stuff.

Ok my sega saturn stuff is up now. I have panzer dragoon saga, burning rangers, megaman 8, lots of working designs rpgs, a couple lots of 17 SS games, a few import games, a lot of import games, a system working in the box, a ST key and 8 mb memory card plus some more.

Since next week is halloween week I am taking a break from my retro stuff and just listing a dozen items of various types.

I have listed now some sega dreamcast game lots, some single games, a dreamcast thats tested and works in the original box, and keio flying squadron that is tested and works (I recently beat it with no skipping or problems)

I am selling several gameboy and 3ds and dsi systems including the original still in the box, limited edition ones like mario, Zelda and pikachu and more. All tested and work.

I am also selling 2 zero time dilemma watches with a domain mask included.

A sega dream cast complete in the box and tested.

Bump for new listings.

I am selling lots of NES games as singles and a couple big lots, a ps4 system in great shape in the box, 1tb toshiba sata 3 hard drive, a raspberry pi3 kit in the box still with a controller, dishonored 2 ring replica in the box and more.

My auctions are ending tomorrow night.

I'm not listing new stuff tomorrow night like usual. I will next Sunday. I'm taking a week off from listing for thanksgiving and black friday.

Bump for new listings.

I am selling a super nintendo in its original box and works, a lot of 58 snes games, earth bound, castlevania 4, super metroid, plus a lot more single games for the snes.

Bump for new listings.

I am selling a acer chromebook, season 1 of preacher ultra violet download code, and a windows 7 upgrade with 32 and 64 bit versions in it.

Bump for new listings.

Selling digital movie lot for dr strange and rob zombies 31.

And Im selling cheapest BIN on ebay for a sealed copy of stranger of sword city for vita. Please buy it lol. I somehow got 2 copies from 2 retailers and didnt realize it till it was too late to return it.

bread's done
Back