Dig That Box winners announced

Jayg2015

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
i just received an email.

i won a prize from digthatbox.com contest

check your email i was literally just sent one.

you have 72 hours to reply back with confirmation of your winnings.

these guys are great

I won the Grand Prize!

GRAND PRIZE:

•     dreamGEAR My Arcade Retro Machine Gaming System with 200 Built-In Video Games
It's great to see the love they show to CAG!

I just received my tokens and Lego Marvel Superheroes (3DS). Tokens look awesome and my son loves the game.

Thanks Dig That Box!!!!!

Got my tokens on Saturday.  Had literally no clue what it was, even after opening the envelope and fiddling with the inner packaging trying to get inside to the actual tokens...then had a heck of a time trying to explain to the people I was with what they were since it had been so long since I requested them, that I entirely forgot what they were! :)

I won the Grand Prize!

GRAND PRIZE:

• dreamGEAR My Arcade Retro Machine Gaming System with 200 Built-In Video Games
It's great to see the love they show to CAG!
holy moley dude!

You gotta show us some pics of that thing in action once you get it setup! :eek:

Well, I got the tokens, which look pretty cool.

Still bummed I didn't win any games. I've had good luck in the past few years, but it looks like it ran out.

I don't know if anyone is still doing these, but I just today got my tokens from the last contest. "E3 2017/Treasure Hunter" and "Mega Man" tokens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have they announced any new ones recently?

Looked through my collection and missing the gold Portland token (#12 in their collection). Damn almost had the entire collection.

bread's done
Back