Win a PlayStation VR headset with Taco Bell (ITS BACK!)

I'll pass knowing I'll probably won't win. Did the vita and ps4 ones and notta. I miss the subway promotions I was winning at those alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be entering for sure. Got to test out the VR at work a while back and it's awesome so winning a ninfty bundle for it would be great.

Says the bundle comes everything needed for the headset and a $40 dollar PSN code. So a few games to go with it.

Is it just a postcard and no envelope? Where are you guys getting these?
the the response below your question said, I used a 4x5 index card (or some dimensions like that)

Unlike him though, I just wrote on one side the shipping details and return address and stamp in corner, and on the back I put my info age and email.

I used this method in last two contests and I got codes (last year sucked since it took three weeks to send and I got them when free code was out 🙄)

My friend did do the same thing but on the smaller cards and added the age and email to the return address in top left corner and he said he got codes.

I sent out 30 cards today. I regret that many since by the time I can use all the codes, the free one will be out haha

the the response below your question said, I used a 4x5 index card (or some dimensions like that)

Unlike him though, I just wrote on one side the shipping details and return address and stamp in corner, and on the back I put my info age and email.

I used this method in last two contests and I got codes (last year sucked since it took three weeks to send and I got them when free code was out )

My friend did do the same thing but on the smaller cards and added the age and email to the return address in top left corner and he said he got codes.

I sent out 30 cards today. I regret that many since by the time I can use all the codes, the free one will be out haha
i sent out the full 31 and was thinking the same thing, I think Ill just rope my wife into the contest so we can use them all up before the free code drops

Just bought my first Big Box of the season, but I'm not texting the code yet. No way I'm trying my luck during lunch hour.

I won last year at 6:23 in the AM on a Saturday. I'd suggest the earlier the better. I'll be sending out my postcards tomorrow.

So if I take like a 3x5 index card, draw a vertical line down the middle and put mailing address and stamp on the right, then put my info for the contest on the left would they accept that?

Or do I need to put mailing address and stamp on one side, and my info on the back?

Never done a mail in entry before on a contest.

Got a code tonight and am debating on what time to enter. I've played this damn game for years (and at every conceivable time of day) with nothing to show for it.

For those of you guys who won in the past - any strategies (besides playing in the early morning - I've tried playing between 4-7am with no luck in the past)? I've only played with the free codes the past two times and didn't win anything. Going to be trying with the box codes this time around, but probably not every day.

For those of you guys who won in the past - any strategies (besides playing in the early morning - I've tried playing between 4-7am with no luck in the past)? I've only played with the free codes the past two times and didn't win anything. Going to be trying with the box codes this time around, but probably not every day.
i think the morning is the best bet but depending on your time zone I would extend it, for example. east coast I would say anywhere between 2am-11am because unless I'm mistaken since they do breakfast in the morning, no one is going to be buying big boxes during that time, meaning the only people who are entering codes are the guys who are saving them to enter in the morning. so if you're on the wescoast and you think 9am is a good time, in reality thats 12pm lunch time on the whole east coast. at the same time late night might be good as well, I'm sure there aren't a ton of people at taco bell after 10pm on the west coast compared to 12pm-7pm. and as always, during the weekdays theres less traffic in a store than on a weekend, so that should mean better odds

i think the morning is the best bet but depending on your time zone I would extend it, for example. east coast I would say anywhere between 2am-11am because unless I'm mistaken since they do breakfast in the morning, no one is going to be buying big boxes during that time, meaning the only people who are entering codes are the guys who are saving them to enter in the morning. so if you're on the wescoast and you think 9am is a good time, in reality thats 12pm lunch time on the whole east coast. at the same time late night might be good as well, I'm sure there aren't a ton of people at taco bell after 10pm on the west coast compared to 12pm-7pm. and as always, during the weekdays theres less traffic in a store than on a weekend, so that should mean better odds
Sounds about right.

Another question for you guys, how much is the Big Box? I thought it was only $5, but they charged me $7 at my location.

Guess it depends on the location then. Seems some have it for the bundled price and others charge individually for each item in the box.

Is it instant for anyone, I ended up getting a box I entered and they didn't respond back.
It has been in previous years. I submitted my code via text a few minutes ago and also got no reply. I get a reply if I send HELP though (the standard HELP reply that is, nothing to do with my code). Went online to do it instead and of course it says invalid code now. With my luck I probably won and it didn't text me the message. Tired of issues with these Taco Bell promotions. I mean I have never had it not respond, but getting already used codes has happened multiple times.

I wish I would have checked this thread before entering my code.  I also didn't get a reply and now it says "you already entered today." 

Yeah, that happened to me twice. The first time I sent an email to customer service and they responded that they see that I used the code and didn't win. The second time I asked if this was going to happen every time and I was just going to have to email them and take their word for it that I lost. They sent me a free code and suggested I try it online instead.

I wasted a code and entered at 1:00pm PST and lost... getting anxious as I won a launch bundle - but nothing since... I really want this VR.

Entered a code at 2:42 AM PST - not a winner... but its weird that the website redirects you to a site with /instantwinnotification/ahfu782-214fwr-23536t-sfsar35...

I won the PS4 launch bundle from them, and I'll be trying my luck here as well. Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe not. It would certainly be nice.

bread's done
Back