New Nintendo 3DS XL Pokemon Sun/Moon Edition available to preorder

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/775726220851851264

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-3ds-xl-pokemon-sun-and-moon-bundle/135998?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=FKSJxY2VJAk-ylOsY._FfmCl_5ZvAZgjcg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-new-3ds-xl-solgaleo-lunala-black-edition/5623404.p?skuId=5623404&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-2G1tyruMID6HWVzpblBTRQ

CsPuWTQUsAAMr-3.jpg

I have a feeling this isn't going to sell out. Not a great design imo.

FaJYh22.jpg

But just in case...

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll probably be comparable to the Red or Blue Xerneas/Yveltal 3DSXLs they released for X & Y as far as sale numbers. And secondary market.

Still sticking with this, though:

main.jpg

I'm in. This is probably the last 3DS I'll buy/use, might as well have a special edition.

Man, that's a horrible justification lol. Oh well.

Eh... no thanks if it's anything like that steelcase Sun/Moon combo pre-order nonsense 

this shit will never sell out on Amazon.

NoA needs a better designer. Both this and the galaxy 3DS look like crap

Will gamestop charge me right away if I preorder or do they charge me when the item ships? Is the game included?

I agree. Definitely don'y like the design. But someone must.
I like the concept of the design (black with what looks like white chalk etching), but I'm not interested in a Pokemon themed handheld. Give me a DQ designed one and then you'll see me embarrass myself.

Will gamestop charge me right away if I preorder or do they charge me when the item ships? Is the game included?
From the gamestop.com product page:

What's Included:
  • New Nintendo 3DS XL Hardware
  • Stylus
  • 4GB microSDHC Memory Card
  • 6 AR Cards
  • Quick-start Guide/Manual
It doesn't look like it includes either game (especially at that price).

Given the NX is probably 6-ish months from release after that thing launches, and might be a hybrid device, I couldn't justify $200 on it. I still have a brand new 3DS that I can't find a use for. If I managed to sell it, maybe I'd look into this, but no point in buying a New 3DS XL when I have a 3DS XL already.

I'm holding out for a pikmin one. I said I wouldn't upgrade but pikmin will get me.

I'm still sad I missed the animal crossing new leaf one. That's my favorite.

I pre-ordered this Sun/Moon 3dsxl system earlier..
Better to have it & not need it than need it & not have it..

I recently decided I'm in the market for a New N3DS with all the SNES games finally coming out for it, and I told myself I would get one of the special models and not the generic ones currently available.  Looks like this may be the lucky winner, unless something better is announced soon.

I noticed that in the description in the Best Buy listing mentions

4GB microSDHC memory card

6 AR cards

Nintendo New 3DS XL Solgaleo Lunala Black Edition

Nintendo Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon games + 2 codes that will unlock 100 Poke Balls each

Owner's manual

Stylus

So does this really include the games? Because thought it was system only... Maybe an error

I noticed that in the description in the Best Buy listing mentions

4GB microSDHC memory card

6 AR cards

Nintendo New 3DS XL Solgaleo Lunala Black Edition

Nintendo Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon games + 2 codes that will unlock 100 Poke Balls each

Owner's manual

Stylus

So does this really include the games? Because thought it was system only... Maybe an error
Aha, so that's why they haven't listed the dual pack yet.

It's an error. That's the description for the special dual pack that Gamestop and Best Buy are supposed to get (this: http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/pokemon-sun-and-moon-dual-pack/135999), but Best Buy hasn't put a listing up for yet. Looks like one of their programmers got their messages mixed up and lumped it with the LE system by mistake. The actual system does not come with either game.

You know there will be some assholes complaining on the Best Buy Unboxed forums that they didn't get the two games with this.

You know there will be some assholes complaining on the Best Buy Unboxed forums that they didn't get the two games with this.
hey were the hell is my poke in my man parts ... o its a pokemon need to contact cs for a return :) i want to hear that on a cs call

bread's done
Back