CAGcast #466: A Premium Podcast

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks PS4 Pro and Xbox Scorpio, NHL 17, Forza Motorsport 3, ReCore, The Last Guardian and so much more!

Download (1 hours 23 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS

https://audioboom.com/boos/5057512-cagcast-466-a-premium-podcast

Get $5 off your order (with free shipping) at http://www.harrys.com with coupon code CAG
31698aa980ee65f99f1b267d9a1d5f2e06f30b00.jpg

Show Linkage/Notes:

Intro -   The Strumbellas - Spirits (Sondr Remix)

Outro -  He-Man closing credits

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook
Youtube (Subscribe)

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

I guess you can listen to Wombat's other podcast, Uninformed Opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
The retail version of Telltale games are "Season Pass" discs. Episode 1 is on the disc and then you download the other episodes as they come out. You need the disc in your system to play/download the episodes is what I heard. It started with Game of Thrones.

Holy cow. What the heck was that monologue by Cheapy at the end of the show? I felt bad for Wombat and Shipwreck. At least I could fast forward through it, they had to sit through it live. He was just rambling on and on about nothing in particular. Was Cheapy in some sort of insane fugue state?

That guy is full of shit. He didn't stop his jog to laugh at you guys talking about console specs. There's nothing remotely humorous in that conversation, let alone something strong enough to make him stop his jogging because he can't possibly contain his laughter and keep running.

Whoa, easy there tough guy. No need to lash out just because you're too ignorant to understand what I found funny about it.

Why does Wombat always do the "oh you're still talking?" Remark? Cheapy seemed really passionate about what he was talking about and wombat came off really rude. Is it just because Wombat wants to go to bed? Ship was totally respectful of Cheapy's rant and Im sure he was tierd as well. Maybe Wombat should nap before the recordings so he can be prepared for the length of the show.

Why do we not have any pictures of Ship in the ReCore hat?

Also Cheapy any word on fixes to the site since John seems to be working on stuff like the twitter for example. A time frame perhaps?

Cheapy,

I have to ask, why are you even shaving in the shower? as someone to seems to be environmentally concerned, it's a huge waste of water (unless you happen to be turning down the shower when you shave).

Cheapy said he might wait on forza until the Scorpio comes out in march, where did you get march from?
Everything I've been hearing puts it at a holiday 2017 release, over a year away.
If nx rumours are true on a march release I would think Ms would avoid that at all costs.

The retail version of TT Batman is pretty pointless then if you still need to download episodes 2-5. 

I am looking forward to Forza Horizon 3, I have only played maybe 10 minutes of that Fast & Furious DLC for FH2 on a friends Xbox. But as someone who has played Forza 1-4 and Apex for PC I am definitely looking forward to some chill open world racing. I think the traditional Forza games are a little boring to be honest.

I look foward to trying the "coming shortly after launch" PC demo.

Hey Cheapy, thanks for mentioning the new Phoenix Wright game is out on the show. I am def still enjoying it. :)

Whoa, easy there tough guy. No need to lash out just because you're too ignorant to understand what I found funny about it.
...wait, you seriously thought that that was a real grievance I had with the podcast, and wasn't just doing a silly bit? Okay, then. Guess I'm the ignorant one.

cheapy, thanks for plugging oj,: made in america it is great, and taught me a lot. as for narcos, I was disappointed season 2 continued with escobar. I felt his story was told in season 1, and was hoping for a different narco in season 2. how do you feel about that, p.s. I never heard cagcast mention the new deus ex game. that seems like a big title to miss.

Well... The PlayStation 4 Pro is currently the #1 selling console on Amazon and the VR is sold out, so I guess they're going to do fine this holiday season. For all the weirdness surrounding the Pro, it's still going to outsell the S.

I think the Scorpio is going to end up hurting sales for the Xbox One, at least in the short term. The Xbox One S looks really nice for someone like me without an Xbox One, but it seems silly to buy it when the mythical Scorpio may be better.

My PS4 is fine right now and I have more games than I can play.

I am MILDLY offended by Shipwreck's review of PAC-MAN CE2. I can see how he doesn't like it as much as CE or DX, but to say that PAC-MAN 256 is a better game is ridiculous, Especially after only playing the initial mode. I would be interested to hear his updated opinion after (presumably) spending more time with the game.

Just an FYI: Not CAGcast related but being that "Harry's" Shave Club was mentioned with the Coupon Code, I thought I would share this.  

By using the "CAG" Code (and being a "Trial" Member and signing up for the 3 month/8 razor plan) my Cart automatically defaulted to include the below:

AFTER SHAVE MOISTURIZER
Qty: 1

$16.00

$16.00

FREE TRIAL SET

$13.00

$13.00

8 BLADES

Every 3 Months

$15.00

$15.00

That's a pretty damn good deal, in my opinion; I only paid $3.12 for the entire order (to cover the Shipping Cost).  Wanted to give you guys (and hopefully not gals) a head's up, in the event you are in the market for a new Shave Club.

bread's done
Back