* * * - - 4 votes

Street Fighter Funko Pops Preorders

Funko Pop Street fighter Pre-order

#1 davidkibler33   CAG OG Validating   91 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

davidkibler33

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:51 AM

Ckm8coxUkAEjnXn.jpg

I saw these where announced at Comic Con and are now are up for preorder. From what I understand they sold out in this first hour after  they were announced. I ordered all eight don’t tell my wife LOL :D/ 

They are $10.99 when they usually are $12.99

Here is the article I was reading... Enjoy friends

https://www.amazon.c... Street Fighter

xXCaptain33Xx

#2 k20em1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   187 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2016 - 11:01 AM

Prepare to be flamed for "not a deal"

If you want a deal get them at Toywars for 20% off.👍

#3 davidkibler33   CAG OG Validating   91 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

davidkibler33

Posted 20 September 2016 - 11:09 AM

I thought they where a deal @ 10.99  when they are usually $12.99 so I assumed they where selling at a discounted price

xXCaptain33Xx

#4 Sielanas  

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:20 PM

No Akuma, no interest.

191839_b359839b3d00807e.png

#5 davidkibler33   CAG OG Validating   91 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

davidkibler33

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:23 PM

No Akuma, no interest.

I agree, but with other ones missing like M. Bison, E.Honda, Guile, Vega, Etc they will have to do more.. I would assume unless they are dumb bags. Maybe they have exclusives like Akuma GameStop exclusive or E. Honda doing his rapid punches TRU exclusive  that would bee tight!!!

xXCaptain33Xx

#6 315Retro   Westside Wizard CAGiversary!   1174 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:35 PM

I'm a kidrobot retailer and it makes me sad when people buy pops lol.

#7 davidkibler33   CAG OG Validating   91 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

davidkibler33

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:38 PM

I love kid robot stuff, there actually my favorite branch of figures. Though expensive they are oh so nice.. I loved the Simpsons line from 2013 but I never got all of them only a couple but much love to KidRobot bro

xXCaptain33Xx

#8 Cuauhtblanco   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   33 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Cuauhtblanco

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:39 PM

if you go thru amazon n pre order all of them your looking at 96 n change i think it was after taxes. While toy wars gives you the option to buy individual or set. If you get the set it is $79.99 plus 20% using promo code SF20 (EXPIRES 28th of sep) so around $68 n change after taxes, free shipping

#9 Mrclark2  

Mrclark2

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:46 PM

Do we really need a thread for funko figures? Jesus it isnt as if these things arent always everywhere.

And no, they didnt sell out at all. They are all still on amazon. They will never be sold out, we will eternally be damned to having these things always sitting on store shelves. Although I will admit I do own one, lo pan.

https://www.amazon.c...&keywords=funko

Might as well just start posting things for every single video game related toy, figure, t-shirt, keychain, etc that is less than its MSRP.

#10 midloo   User No. 2 CAGiversary!   2095 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:48 PM

Help humanity deal with the horror of climate change.  Don't buy garbage like this.

848734.png

#11 davidkibler33   CAG OG Validating   91 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

davidkibler33

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:53 PM

Do we really need a thread for funko figures? Jesus it isnt as if these things arent always everywhere.

And no, they didnt sell out at all. They are all still on amazon. They will never be sold out, we will eternally be damned to having these things always sitting on store shelves. Although I will admit I do own one, lo pan.

https://www.amazon.c...&keywords=funko

Might as well just start posting things for every single video game related toy, figure, t-shirt, keychain, etc that is less than its MSRP.

I agree FPs will always be around but we don't have a lot of street fighter things around outside of the ryu statue that came with the special edition. I agree they make to many for a lot of stupid crap but come on cant hate on Street fighter :) :beer:

xXCaptain33Xx

#12 chubbyninja1319   Where's my stuff!? CAGiversary!   5366 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

chubbyninja1319

Posted 20 September 2016 - 01:07 PM

I got the Ryu from SDCC and it's a great pop. Can't wait to get the rest.

946009.png  

What? Oh hell no! Hold up. Huh? Oh okay.

#13 UjnHunter   Frog Man CAGiversary!   1303 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2016 - 03:10 PM

Piston Honda? What is this, Punchout?! It's E. Honda FWIW. I still can't believe that I own some of these Funko Pop toys as I'm not really a fan of their "style", kind of like Americans trying to draw Chibi Manga characters... Much prefer the Nandroid (?) figures.

-Ujn Hunter
23u3k21.jpg

Currently Playing:
:pc: Rocksmith 2014 | :3ds: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
| :ps4: MGS: TPP | :wiiu: Bayonetta 2 | :360: MGR: Revengeance | :vita: Toukiden: The Age of Demons | :ps3: Dragon's Dogma | :ps2: Godhand | :psp: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | :xbox: Ninja Gaiden Black | :wii: The Last Story | :ds: Aliens: Infestation | :gc: P.N.03 | :gba: Rhythm Tengoku | iOS: After Burner Climax

#14 davidkibler33   CAG OG Validating   91 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

davidkibler33

Posted 20 September 2016 - 03:19 PM

Piston Honda? What is this, Punchout?! It's E. Honda FWIW. I still can't believe that I own some of these Funko Pop toys as I'm not really a fan of their "style", kind of like Americans trying to draw Chibi Manga characters... Much prefer the Nandroid (?) figures.

Hey man you right.. was still early for me.. but punch out ones would be cool..

xXCaptain33Xx

#15 KrayzieKMF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3090 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2016 - 03:21 PM

I tried collecting the first series of street fighter figures from kid robot... Drove to the kid robot store in San Francisco, bought two blind boxes for $20 and ended up with two kens. That was the end of my kid robot collection until i found them at five below... Ended up with a third ken lol

#16 davidkibler33   CAG OG Validating   91 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

davidkibler33

Posted 20 September 2016 - 04:04 PM

I tried collecting the first series of street fighter figures from kid robot... Drove to the kid robot store in San Francisco, bought two blind boxes for $20 and ended up with two kens. That was the end of my kid robot collection until i found them at five below... Ended up with a third ken lol

LOL that is hilarious!!  that is my main issue they are so expensive!

xXCaptain33Xx

#17 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2926 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 20 September 2016 - 04:26 PM

I want a Juri one.

And yes, I will tell your wife.

Check out my new album! BRW Tries Español (Horribly)

Flips Won't Die - Suckira     Incognito - BRW Fonsi Ft. Nico Yazawa

Check out the CAG Backloggers Anonymous Group! Game of August: Final Fantasy Type-0

AWD Unboxing Video      AWD Unboxing 2: The Revenge     Nier Automata: Black Box CE Unboxing

#18 YugiMoto  

YugiMoto

Posted 20 September 2016 - 04:46 PM

Failing to see the Video Game deal. Non Gaming deals is more suited for this

#19 Larry Davis   It's All Smooth Sailing From Here On Out CAGiversary!   2564 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Larry Davis

Posted 20 September 2016 - 04:49 PM

No Akuma, no interest.

They still look ugly as shit, no interest

#20 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   3406 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2016 - 05:31 PM

I bought a couple and ended up with a Ryu and Chun-Li. They are pretty cool, but Kid Robot is just too expensive, which is why Funko owns the market for these collectibles. 

Currently Playing(in rotation):

:ps4: Sega Genesis Classics,  God of War and Yakuza 6 |  :xb1: PUBG |   :switch: Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon,DKC: Tropical Freeze, Owlboy, and Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

Also Casually Playing: 

Crazy Taxi (Dreamcast)

#21 Tora Chan   Making gainz and taking names CAGiversary!   595 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2016 - 06:02 PM

Pre-ordered all 8 of them, including "Hot Ryu"

Travis2310.png

#22 Tora Chan   Making gainz and taking names CAGiversary!   595 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2016 - 06:03 PM

You don't want to know how much money I spent on getting EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER of the SF KidRobot... the Glow-In-The-Dark Blanka ALONE cost me $180

Travis2310.png

#23 davidkibler33   CAG OG Validating   91 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

davidkibler33

Posted 20 September 2016 - 06:35 PM

You don't want to know how much money I spent on getting EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER of the SF KidRobot... the Glow-In-The-Dark Blanka ALONE cost me $180

#baller

xXCaptain33Xx

#24 davidkibler33   CAG OG Validating   91 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

davidkibler33

Posted 20 September 2016 - 06:36 PM

I bought a couple and ended up with a Ryu and Chun-Li. They are pretty cool, but Kid Robot is just too expensive, which is why Funko owns the market for these collectibles. 

I agree my good buddy!  I love kidrobot, I would think by the size difference that same amount of plastic would be used in the process of making them. But 15$ for something so small is hard to swallow - let gay jokes begin

xXCaptain33Xx

#25 davidkibler33   CAG OG Validating   91 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

davidkibler33

Posted 20 September 2016 - 06:37 PM

Can u give us the hook ups??

:D/  :D/  :D/

xXCaptain33Xx

#26 Tora Chan   Making gainz and taking names CAGiversary!   595 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2016 - 07:04 PM

Can you give me some inside information on the New York Comic Con Exclusive Street Fighter V M. Bison Kid Robot figure?? I need to buy one

http://shoryuken.com...bison-figurine/

Travis2310.png

#27 Rig   Rig = Lunar CAGiversary!   13990 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:29 PM

Get me a few boxes of S2 Futurama!  I never got any, and they aren't available anymore!  :(

I hate Funko Pop figures.  Been a Kidrobot collector for a while now.  Pop figures are so bland and there's a bloody billion of them.  (IMO.)

#28 Serpentor   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5163 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 September 2016 - 02:08 AM

Just googled of robot street fighters toys, I don't know man, they're not everyone's cup of tea, definitely don't worth that much money. SF FP looks pretty cool, definitely need Akuma though, most likely it's going to be made.

#29 MaximusDM   What is a man!? CAGiversary!   340 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 September 2016 - 03:43 AM

I think I'd rather pick up the SF2 GI Joe figure line.

If I'm going to get any of these, I'd wait until they go cheap. They make so many of these things that they always have to give them away in a sale at some point.

#30 DesertLeo   DontReadThis. CAGiversary!   1986 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 September 2016 - 04:10 AM

Needs more Guile.