Street Fighter Funko Pops Preorders

davidkibler33

CAG Newbie
[SIZE=medium][attachment=23695:Ckm8coxUkAEjnXn.jpg][/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I saw these where announced at Comic Con and are now are up for preorder. From what I understand they sold out in this first hour after  they were announced. I ordered all eight don’t tell my wife LOL :D/ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]They are $10.99 when they usually are $12.99[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Here is the article I was reading... Enjoy friends[/SIZE]

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=Funko+Street+Fighter

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought they where a deal @ 10.99  when they are usually $12.99 so I assumed they where selling at a discounted price

No Akuma, no interest.
I agree, but with other ones missing like M. Bison, E.Honda, Guile, Vega, Etc they will have to do more.. I would assume unless they are dumb bags. Maybe they have exclusives like Akuma GameStop exclusive or E. Honda doing his rapid punches TRU exclusive that would bee tight!!!

I'm a kidrobot retailer and it makes me sad when people buy pops lol.
I love kid robot stuff, there actually my favorite branch of figures. Though expensive they are oh so nice.. I loved the Simpsons line from 2013 but I never got all of them only a couple but much love to KidRobot bro

if you go thru amazon n pre order all of them your looking at 96 n change i think it was after taxes. While toy wars gives you the option to buy individual or set. If you get the set it is $79.99 plus 20% using promo code SF20 (EXPIRES 28th of sep) so around $68 n change after taxes, free shipping

Do we really need a thread for funko figures? Jesus it isnt as if these things arent always everywhere.

And no, they didnt sell out at all. They are all still on amazon. They will never be sold out, we will eternally be damned to having these things always sitting on store shelves. Although I will admit I do own one, lo pan.

https://www.amazon.com/Funko-Street-Fighter-Games-Figure/dp/B01LEJD52A/ref=sr_1_6?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1474375399&sr=1-6&keywords=funko

Might as well just start posting things for every single video game related toy, figure, t-shirt, keychain, etc that is less than its MSRP.

Do we really need a thread for funko figures? Jesus it isnt as if these things arent always everywhere.

And no, they didnt sell out at all. They are all still on amazon. They will never be sold out, we will eternally be damned to having these things always sitting on store shelves. Although I will admit I do own one, lo pan.

https://www.amazon.com/Funko-Street-Fighter-Games-Figure/dp/B01LEJD52A/ref=sr_1_6?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1474375399&sr=1-6&keywords=funko

Might as well just start posting things for every single video game related toy, figure, t-shirt, keychain, etc that is less than its MSRP.
I agree FPs will always be around but we don't have a lot of street fighter things around outside of the ryu statue that came with the special edition. I agree they make to many for a lot of stupid crap but come on cant hate on Street fighter :) :beer:

Piston Honda? What is this, Punchout?! It's E. Honda FWIW. I still can't believe that I own some of these Funko Pop toys as I'm not really a fan of their "style", kind of like Americans trying to draw Chibi Manga characters... Much prefer the Nandroid (?) figures.

Piston Honda? What is this, Punchout?! It's E. Honda FWIW. I still can't believe that I own some of these Funko Pop toys as I'm not really a fan of their "style", kind of like Americans trying to draw Chibi Manga characters... Much prefer the Nandroid (?) figures.
Hey man you right.. was still early for me.. but punch out ones would be cool..

I tried collecting the first series of street fighter figures from kid robot... Drove to the kid robot store in San Francisco, bought two blind boxes for $20 and ended up with two kens. That was the end of my kid robot collection until i found them at five below... Ended up with a third ken lol

I tried collecting the first series of street fighter figures from kid robot... Drove to the kid robot store in San Francisco, bought two blind boxes for $20 and ended up with two kens. That was the end of my kid robot collection until i found them at five below... Ended up with a third ken lol
LOL that is hilarious!! that is my main issue they are so expensive!

I bought a couple and ended up with a Ryu and Chun-Li. They are pretty cool, but Kid Robot is just too expensive, which is why Funko owns the market for these collectibles.

You don't want to know how much money I spent on getting EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER of the SF KidRobot... the Glow-In-The-Dark Blanka ALONE cost me $180

I bought a couple and ended up with a Ryu and Chun-Li. They are pretty cool, but Kid Robot is just too expensive, which is why Funko owns the market for these collectibles.
I agree my good buddy! I love kidrobot, I would think by the size difference that same amount of plastic would be used in the process of making them. But 15$ for something so small is hard to swallow - let gay jokes begin

Get me a few boxes of S2 Futurama! I never got any, and they aren't available anymore! :(

I hate Funko Pop figures. Been a Kidrobot collector for a while now. Pop figures are so bland and there's a bloody billion of them. (IMO.)

Just googled of robot street fighters toys, I don't know man, they're not everyone's cup of tea, definitely don't worth that much money. SF FP looks pretty cool, definitely need Akuma though, most likely it's going to be made.

I think I'd rather pick up the SF2 GI Joe figure line.

If I'm going to get any of these, I'd wait until they go cheap. They make so many of these things that they always have to give them away in a sale at some point.

I saw a few of the Overwatch ones selling for a bit of profit a few months back, wonder if these will too.

Can u give us the hook ups??
:D/ :D/ :D/
Actually, yeah, but unfortunately I only do a few orders per year since I'm a really small time store. I just did my most recent yesterday, but if you'd like to be added to my special email list please pm me and I'll be in touch before I do my next order. This applies to anyone in the thread who is interested. I'll probably do one more order this year for the Sonic series releasing.

Also, I can't help much on con exclusives. I gotta pay the chump price like everyone else for those lol. There was a pre-order window for them if you're attending the con but I think it's passed now.

And no Futurama s2 left :( I wish because I need to finish mine too.

Not really into this Funko Pop thing, but did a little research on the older series.  Okay, it does have crap loads of figures, but that's because it covers pretty much any pop culture topics.  However, it doesn't look like it makes a complete set of figures for a particular series (or at least most of the main/popular characters).  So, I take my previous comment back, Akuma Funko Pop is not likely to happen.  Thanks for the post, but I'll collect something else.  I do have Big Daddy and Songbird Pops, I think those two are pretty darn cool.

Not really into this Funko Pop thing, but did a little research on the older series. Okay, it does have crap loads of figures, but that's because it covers pretty much any pop culture topics. However, it doesn't look like it makes a complete set of figures for a particular series (or at least most of the main/popular characters). So, I take my previous comment back, Akuma Funko Pop is not likely to happen. Thanks for the post, but I'll collect something else. I do have Big Daddy and Songbird Pops, I think those two are pretty darn cool.
Dude I agree that Bigdaddy is oh soo good.. thanks for the post bro

Actually, yeah, but unfortunately I only do a few orders per year since I'm a really small time store. I just did my most recent yesterday, but if you'd like to be added to my special email list please pm me and I'll be in touch before I do my next order. This applies to anyone in the thread who is interested. I'll probably do one more order this year for the Sonic series releasing.

Also, I can't help much on con exclusives. I gotta pay the chump price like everyone else for those lol. There was a pre-order window for them if you're attending the con but I think it's passed now.

And no Futurama s2 left :( I wish because I need to finish mine too.
Damn... gotta rely on eBay for the con exclusives!!!

*cries in the fetal position*

I'm a toy collector/purchaser who doesn't like to waste money on items I don't want , and it makes me sad to see tiny, VERY overpriced kidrobot blind boxes.

$10 for a $3 mystery figure? C'mon...

I saw these where announced at Comic Con and are now are up for preorder. From what I understand they sold out in this first hour after they were announced. I ordered all

Sometimes even higher I think the Mega Man collection was $14.99 near me and all I got was an ice man that look like one of the ice climbers.

Is it time for a nap a bottle?

bread's done
Back