Best rechargeable AAA batteries? Deals?

HelloooNurse

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
CAGs, do you have a personal preference on Li-Ion rechargeable AAA batteries? Which is the most reliable brand for the money? 

I'm looking for rechargeable AAA for my camera.  

The rechargeable AAAs would need to be:

(1) Good for hundreds of recharges.

(2) Good for high intensity usage.

(3) Consistent performance throughout the duration of the charge.

(4) Okay for long durations. Not as important really.

I see Energizers, Duracells, and another from Panasonic I have only read about called "Eneloop."

In your opinions, are the Eneloops worth the extra $$ over the Energizers/Duracells/etc?

Eneloops are right up there. Had many over the years and some are still as good as when I first bought them.

Eneloops aren't Li-ion though, they're NiMH. Just wanted to point that out in case the OP absolutely wants Li-ion. I can't comment on this type of battery since it's not what I use myself.

But, should you want to go with Eneloops, I would actually recommend getting instead the Amazon Basics high capacity AAA batteries. People are reporting that they are just rebranded Eneloops, since apparently there is only one factory in Japan that makes these batteries, and Eneloops and the Amazon Basics are both from Japan.

https://smile.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-High-Capacity-Rechargeable-Batteries-Pre-charged/dp/B00HZV9YE0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474606110&sr=8-1&keywords=amazon+basics+aaa+high+capacity

I don't have any of their AAAs, but I do have the AAs, and would readily recommend them to anyone wanting quality for cheap. Prices on different packs vary, but they usually work out to be around half the cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back