$219.99 - $229.99 Xbox One 500GB Console Bundles + Extra Controller (Only ShopRite) | Target & Gamestop

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Good deal for those that don't care for 4K or space and want an XB1 now. I'd personally wait but here are some deals if you want one now.

ShopRiteDelivers $219.99
Gears + Extra Controller
Add the controller to your cart along with the console. Enter the coupon code "CONTROLLER" at checkout.

Target $229.99
Gears Bundle

save $10 on Live Membership with Xbox One purchase
save $10 on a wireless controller with Xbox One purchase
Thanks to jvl512eb over on SlickDeals for the deal at Target.

Gamestop $229.99
Gears & Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle
Gears & Forza 6 Bundle
Gears & Rare Replay Bundle
Quantum Break Special Edition Bundle
LEGO Movie Game Bundle

Last edited by a moderator:
OP, FAT VCR should be added to the title
This is considered a deal?

If it was between the OG ps4 and the ps4 slim, I would definitely get the OG ps4...but do yourself a favor and get the newer Xbox one S or w/e it's called

Dunno why you wouldnt just spend an extra 80 or so for a system with better specs, HDR, and 4k Blu Ray but whatever floats your boat
Same but if you don't have a HDR TV, a 4k TV, care to spend the extra $5 to $20 on 4k Blu Ray sets, or care for a very slight upgrade in specs, than there is no reason to get it.

Same but if you don't have a HDR TV, a 4k TV, care to spend the extra $5 to $20 on 4k Blu Ray sets, or care for a very slight upgrade in specs, than there is no reason to get it.
Well, HD is clearly being pushed out, 4k TVs are starting to get cheaper I would venture to say in a year or two most people will have switcher or be looking to switch to 4k technology so I would say that the extra 80 or so it worth it now even if you dont own a 4k tv yet

Well, HD is clearly being pushed out, 4k TVs are starting to get cheaper I would venture to say in a year or two most people will have switcher or be looking to switch to 4k technology so I would say that the extra 80 or so it worth it now even if you dont own a 4k tv yet
But if you currently don't have a 4k TV (or one that has HDR) than why would you currently care for those features?

Especially since you have to buy a 4k TV and a Xbox One (if you want a XB1 though).

Again I rather spend the extra $80 but seeing as I don't have a 4k TV with HDR, the cheaper side of me rather save that money or buy a 4k TV first before even deciding.

Is the slim Xbox worse than the original in any way? Like how the slim PS3 removed the SD card readers, SACD support, Linux, etc.

Took over a decade for HD to really catch on. Will take more then a year or two before most people have switched to 4k.

Friend of mine has a Vizio P series 4K/HDR TV and said FH3 looks horrible. Apparently known issue with this TV. Hopefully resolved in a firmware upgrade.

Took over a decade for HD to really catch on. Will take more then a year or two before most people have switched to 4k.

Friend of mine has a Vizio P series 4K/HDR TV and said FH3 looks horrible. Apparently known issue with this TV. Hopefully resolved in a firmware upgrade.
Yea it will take 3-5 years for 4K to really become mainstream and even then companies want to push 8k by 2020 olympics I could honestly see the industry skipping 4K over for 8

Yea it will take 3-5 years for 4K to really become mainstream and even then companies want to push 8k by 2020 olympics I could honestly see the industry skipping 4K over for 8
No way you will see 8k by 2020. We barely have the home technology for 4k as far as streaming and such so i highly highly doubt youll see 8k that soon unless you see massive drops in price tags for internet costs and such. Steaming in 4k takes a pretty large amount of bandwith and 8k will take double that and seeing as how the average internet speed in the US is like 2mb and once of the worst in the world of non third world countries. Not gonna happen

No way you will see 8k by 2020. We barely have the home technology for 4k as far as streaming and such so i highly highly doubt youll see 8k that soon unless you see massive drops in price tags for internet costs and such. Steaming in 4k takes a pretty large amount of bandwith and 8k will take double that and seeing as how the average internet speed in the US is like 2mb and once of the worst in the world of non third world countries. Not gonna happen
Don't count it out, technology improves at an exponential rate. I don't necessarily agree with his position, but it is DEFINITELY possible.

http://hometheater.about.com/od/hometheaterglossary/g/8k-Resolution-Definition-And-Explanation.htm

so the free game offer appears to be working everywhere but walmart. has any one had success getting the free game with purchase of a console to work through them?

Are these the same price plus free $60 game at Gamestop stores too? Have a Pro $50 off coupon for the console and some reward certs that must be used at the stores.

bread's done
Back