Barnes & Noble: Song of the Deep LE PS4 for $25 shipped

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/song-of-the-deep-collectors-edition-ps4-brian-hastings/1123884310

This is the actual LE bundle with the steelbook game + novel and not just the book. Why B&N of all places is selling it...I have no idea. Since it's $0.35 over $25 it qualifies for free shipping, too. Great for people like me who missed out on the GameStop preorders.
is this actually shipping? i know alot of people preordered this and they were all cancelled.

I got mine a while ago, in perfect condition. You might want to order with another cheap book since I've seen people complain about shipping breaking the steelbook if the box is small. There was a 40% off coupon that worked with it before, don't know if there's anything like that now.

I wouldn't be surprised if B&N carried more Gamestop exclusives.  Aren't they the part of the same ownership group?

27 is generally a good deal for a brand new limited CE steel book edition. But how is the game itself? Anybody tried it yet and think this is worth?

Last edited by a moderator:
27 is generally a good deal for a brand new limited CE steel book edition. But how is the game itself? Anybody tried it yet and think this is worth?
The game is good but it's a six hour single player campaign with no replay value. One playthrough and thats it.

I got mine a while ago, in perfect condition. You might want to order with another cheap book since I've seen people complain about shipping breaking the steelbook if the box is small. There was a 40% off coupon that worked with it before, don't know if there's anything like that now.
Do you have the coupon or was it one time use?

bread's done
Back