- - - - -

$30 Toward Gears of War 4 with Trade In (Best buy)

#1 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   889 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:41 AM

http://www.bestbuy.c...for-gow-evn8040

Eligible games:
Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Fallout 4, Forza Motorsport 6, Grand Theft Auto V, Madden NFL 17, NBA 2K17, Overwatch, and Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Seige.

Trade in your copy of the eligible games for PS4 or Xbox One at a participating Best Buy store, and you'll receive a $20 Best Buy gift card, plus a $10 coupon to use toward the purchase of Gears of War 4 Standard or Ultimate Edition for Xbox One.

In store only. Trade-in values valid 9/25/16 through 10/8/16. Coupon valid in stores only through 10/15/16. Trade-in payment is by Best Buy gift card. Not compatible with any other offer. Not available in all locations. Participating stores may have additional requirements. Best Buy reserves the right to refuse any trade-in or limit quantities. Tax is calculated from the regular price prior to the gift card value being applied to the bill. Limit 1 coupon per transaction.

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.png

DANY+FAKnTASTIK.png

#2 Jeff Jr.   My Pokemart won't price match :( CAGiversary!   235 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:48 AM

Just hope they don't drop each value to 13.33 to make each game $20.00 with the 50% Bonus. If not Holy Shit, $40 with GCU and $10 coupon for some of the games like Overwatch.

#3 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   889 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:51 AM

the instructions clearly say you will only get $20 and a $10 coupon

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.png

DANY+FAKnTASTIK.png

#4 Thatguy1513   Him again.... CAGiversary!   1737 Posts   Joined 1.9 Years Ago  

Thatguy1513

Posted Today, 05:53 AM

That being said, gcu usually applies in addition to promo trade in value (see the Fifa deal). There's technically a chance the 50% bonus could apply.

#5 kipz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   768 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:55 AM

Am I reading it right that I could trade one of those games for $20 and not have to get Gears?

Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Flash15   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   5340 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:57 AM

Am I reading it right that I could trade one of those games for $20 and not have to get Gears?

Yes.

#7 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7483 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted Today, 05:58 AM

Correct.

Siege is probably the best flip out of all those titles by far, not sure what Forza 6 is worth these days.

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#8 Jeff Jr.   My Pokemart won't price match :( CAGiversary!   235 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:58 AM

Yes, it would be like Fifa. Gift Card and the coupon. No pre-order necessary. 

#9 DietKFC   Avid Emo Kingdom Hearts Fan CAGiversary!   852 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:00 AM

Correct.

Siege is probably the best flip out of all those titles by far, not sure what Forza 6 is worth these days.

It's the best flip for just bestbuy. You can get almost $30 each for both Siege and Forza right now at Gamestop. 

#10 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   889 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:00 AM

Correct.

and I just traded Rainbow six at Lamestop today for $27 after bonus :wall:

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.png

DANY+FAKnTASTIK.png

#11 StainedCarpet  

StainedCarpet

Posted Today, 06:02 AM

Ohhhh baby, this came at exactly the right time. Good thing I held off trading some stuff into Gamestop today. Laziness pays off again!