Lego dimensions fun packs $5 @ fivebelow

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Found several $5 lego dimensions fun packs at 5 below today. Mostly Chima and ninjago, but some benny the astronaut and lord of the rings as well.

p3crAKg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a bit different than a game wouldnt you say, an old thread about 5 dollar games is a wierd place for this deal to live if its in there.

I hate master threads, they hide deals. Cheapyd would make way more skrilla if he banned master threads.
This place would be one big clusterfuck if every deal mentioned in a master thread was posted in its own thread.

That said, really good individual deals deserve their own threads to get the word out. But a lot of them don't deserve more than a passing mention in a master thread.

I hate master threads, they hide deals. Cheapyd would make way more skrilla if he banned master threads.

This place would be one big clusterfuck if every deal mentioned in a master thread was posted in its own thread.

That said, really good individual deals deserve their own threads to get the word out. But a lot of them don't deserve more than a passing mention in a master thread.
To an extent I agree with both of you, this is cool enough imo to get a pass, even though its been covered in the 5below.

Its a bit different than a game wouldnt you say, an old thread about 5 dollar games is a wierd place for this deal to live if its in there.
Would you say it would fit better in a Lego Dimensions thread? Because it has been covered there too, months ago.

Point is, this place would be flooded with threads started by people who saw deals that were new to them.

Agreed, there's a million threads on here and often hard to find what you want to post about unless you search lines and pages of text to possibly find. Master threads agree should be banished

They retail $13?

Nice find! I'll be checking mine out. Would love to pick up the portal set just to have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you say it would fit better in a Lego Dimensions thread? Because it has been covered there too, months ago.

Point is, this place would be flooded with threads started by people who saw deals that were new to them.
I would prefer to be flooded with threads - so that the most possible people could see and learn about the deal. What is the negative of having a lot of threads Slickdeals does it this way and as far as I can tell they are much more successful than cag because of it?

I prefer the master threads and I subscribe to the ones I am interested in like "lego dimensions "

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am pointing out that it has been discussed. Always check for master threads before you post.
How can something as insignificant as this affect your life in such a dramatic way? These are video game (related) deals for christsakes. Not some academic journal.

Oh, and fuck the 'master threads.' Why would anyone want to scroll through dozens and dozens of pages to most likely end up finding nothing?

How can something as insignificant as this affect your life in such a dramatic way? These are video game (related) deals for christsakes. Not some academic journal.

Oh, and fuck the 'master threads.' Why would anyone want to scroll through dozens and dozens of pages to most likely end up finding nothing?
I can ask the same about your pointless response.

bread's done
Back