Official Southern California CAG Members Thread

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
Hey all. Since it seems there are quite a few of SoCal CAGers, maybe we can compile a list of everyone and maybe organize a game night or something, or at the very least, keep us up-to date on videogame stores/deals out in the area.
I will add myself to the list first
Last Updated - 6/22/05

The CAG List:
Beana Blasta - Escondido
Darius Rucker - Gardena
Diiz - Temecula
eldad9 - San Diego
eraser813- Highland
GizmoGC - Simi Valley
godhatesjustyou - Fountain Valley
KingofGames - Ventura
lupe121283 - San Fernando
postaboy - Long Beach
TMac1 - Sherman Oaks
Ugamer_X - Santa Clarita
XboxHardcore.com - San Fernando

Any others? Shout out!

Good Idea Gizmogc! I'm out here in the Inland Empire. Highland to be exact. I've met exactly one other CAG around here and that was BillyKnoxville in a Best Buy!

lupe121283 - San Fernando, California.

I am not usually up for gaming nights since I sleep early because of work and me working on the computer. But cool to know if more CAG are around here.

Not sure if my location is listed, but I'm in Ventura, CA. Make sure all of you CAG's stay out of this town, there's barely enough good deals for me alone!

Santa Clarita...I don't know about a game night though...You do realize that this is Southern California we're talking about, right?

Ive met KingNes a few times...he's a pretty cool guy. If he was working on Sunday I was going to give him a Kingdom Hearts Poster...but he wasn't...too bad!

[quote name='KingofGames']Not ONLY did you screw up my name, but you also made me feel bad about the poster! :whistle2:( *cries himself a river*[/QUOTE]

Whoops, was playing my NES on my PSP and got mixed up...but yeah, next time Im going down, I'll give you a call.

Edit - If you wanna Paypal me $4 I'll send you one tomorrow

i live on the manhattan beach and redondo beach border. There was another thread like this earlier but its been dead for a while. Weekend game nights sound good. This is cheapassgamer so I doubt many people in socal go clubbing all the time = waste of money and life... haha.

[quote name='gizmogc']Whoops, was playing my NES on my PSP and got mixed up...but yeah, next time Im going down, I'll give you a call.

Edit - If you wanna Paypal me $4 I'll send you one tomorrow[/QUOTE]

BAD ass, I owe you one. :) PM me your paypal address.

[quote name='gizmogc']I beleive 'ChrisinCali' lives in Ventura too...have you ever met him King?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, although if he shops at Gamestop I'm sure I've probably seen him at some time.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Baldwin Park...right next to El Monte in the San Gabriel valley.[/QUOTE]

that tight that you're from baldwin park. i'm there right now at my girlfriend's house. nice to see some other CAGs around this area.

Midtown Los Angeles right here!

I'm in San Fernando on the weekends. I go to St. Ferdinand's for church on Sunday's.

Where are the good game stores near SF?

[quote name='rallen']Midtown Los Angeles right here!

I'm in San Fernando on the weekends. I go to St. Ferdinand's for church on Sunday's.

Where are the good game stores near SF?[/QUOTE]

There's CCs, BBs, Frys, and just about any other electronic and/or game store.

We've got alot of SoCal covered here don't we? I like that I'm the only one so far in my area. Gives me better odds at finding the good cheap stuff around here! hehehe

i know kaji and andrew333 traded in a ton of those drakes.

mustang-o-line is in manhattan beach, i can probably think of a few others.

bread's done
Back