1600 MS Points card $15 @ WalMart B&M (Extreme YMMV)

JKSonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Yes I know it's extremely YMMV, but it's an awesome deal so I wanted to give you guys a heads up.  Found this randomly stuck out today in one of the small sized middle-aisle clearance racks.  On a side note, the cashier couldn't get it to ring up, it just kept saying "item not found".  Since she was an old lady and trying to close out I told her just ring up everything else and I'd go over to CS...BIG MISTAKE.  Holy ****, I waited in line for about 20min because almost everybody in front of me was cashing checks!  Anyway...

$15 for a 1600 MS Points card.  When I put it onto my account and it converted it into "my local currency" it gave me $25.40!!!!  For those who don't remember, the 1600 cards used to cost $20.

I'm not sure how brickseek works but if anybody tells me what number I need I can give it to you...I'll make this a wiki.

2vta4xd.jpg

I'm gonna write you a ticket for such an extremely YMMV deal. Topics like this are dangerous because they attract very stupid questions and possible wrestling gifs. If you show up to your court date on November 1st, you should have a very easy time getting the charges thrown out if you prove you've improved your deal content. Good day sir.

I'm gonna write you a ticket for such an extremely YMMV deal. Topics like this are dangerous because they attract very stupid questions and possible wrestling gifs. If you show up to your court date on November 1st, you should have a very easy time getting the charges thrown out if you prove you've improved your deal content. Good day sir.
Haha... I've seen way worse than this. At least this is a national chain unlike some of the other YMMV posts are :D/

I only found the old MS Point cards and the Starter Kits for retail...or they'd be packaged with the red clearance stickers but not actually be really discounted.  That's why this was such a huge shock for me, haha.  This and the $100 Vita I saw, crazy, maybe my WalMart has some new management or something.

Not the right item.
It is. When you scan the barcode posted in the picture that's the item # it comes up with. Only thing is since its a VG item the 0% is most likely due to none selling at the store within 6 months. Best bet is to make a upc pic of the barcode and scan it on their Walmart.com kiosks with the scanners. I believe the employees can also use their handheld scanners to search the area (vs. the kiosk that only searches that store)

When I was at the store it wouldn't work at the register...she tried scanning both the sticker and the normal barcode.  When I took it over to CS though she scanned the sticker and it worked.  

are these gifs good enough to get the deals on the ms point????
1499.gif
wwe-fan-reaction.gif
looped-kick.gif

bread's done
Back