Late night Insomniac Thread.

rb11701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
So I have been battling some insomnia lately. Really bugging me as I never really experienced it before. Was wondering if anyone else has this issue and how they deal with it. Thanks guys.

These are some things I try that help. Try to avoid screen time before bed, try to exercise earlier in the day to tire yourself out. only use your bed for sleeping. It may take a week or two but these should help

These are some things I try that help. Try to avoid screen time before bed, try to exercise earlier in the day to tire yourself out. only use your bed for sleeping. It may take a week or two but these should help
Thanks. I'll give those a try. Screen time is definitely something I need to work on.

Really? Does iIOS have that too? Thanks!
I think there's a feature built in to iOS like that, or at least I read somewhere that there was. I don't have (and will never have) an Apple product, so I can't say that with any certainty, but I'm sure there's an alternative like that if I'm wrong. Probably something you can Google.

Really? Does iIOS have that too? Thanks!

I think there's a feature built in to iOS like that, or at least I read somewhere that there was. I don't have (and will never have) an Apple product, so I can't say that with any certainty, but I'm sure there's an alternative like that if I'm wrong. Probably something you can Google.
There is. It's a setting in Settings --> Display & Brightness --> Night Shift. You can set it to automatically come on a certain time, enable it until tomorrow, and/or change the color temperature. It can also be turned on or off from the control panel (swipe up).

I don't like it because of the yellow tint things get, but there ya go.

I did just that after I saw you post. As as the other member posted, that's how it's done. I tried last night. Fell sheep easier. Not sure if it was that or just being super tired. Anytime I can fall asleep before 3 is a positive lol. Thanks!

Here's my list, which gives me 100% sleep.

- Try taking a hot shower or a bath

- Comb your hair, you could try any of these brushes

- Get warm glass of milk

- Find any technical lecture on Youtube, TED works perfectly.

Good night.

bread's done
Back