Download games on a 2nd PS4

crunchewy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
If I buy a 2nd PS4 is there any way for my kids to play my download games on it even if not primary? With the 360 they could by using a 2nd controller and logging me in on it. Then they could play my games. Does it work like that on PS4?

You can set your account primary on that PS4 and have them play with their own account and then just play with your account on your own PS4 as secondary. You will be able to continue to use your games since you're starting them with the account that bought them and they will be able to use them because the account is primary on the other PS4. You won't kick each other because the same account will not be used at the same time in both PS4s. Not sure how Plus would work but I think that it would also work fine on both accounts.

What hacktek said is pretty right. I have 2 PS4s.

PS4#1 is the primary console. My account is primary account and all other accounts on there have access to everything including the plus account multiplayer benefit. Everything Except for downloaded themes.

PS4#2 I'm the only account able to use multiplayer on this console since it is not the primary console. Any secondary accounts can play any of the games, but the multiplayer benefit doesn't work. Also, any downloaded game will not work unless the console is connected to the internet.

bread's done
Back