* * * * * 2 votes

*NEW* Get $10 credit with $50 amazon credit if you are elegible (November)

amazon. credit coupon november

#1 plusgamer   Banned Banned   265 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

plusgamer

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:28 PM

New offer november

First check if you are elegible this offer

http://amzn.to/2dyBunV

or add manually 1116GCARDS at checkout.

#2 Barry Burton   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1571 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Barry Burton

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:38 PM

thank you

#3 leylines   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1075 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:43 PM

I assume this thread is gonna be a whole lot of "it didn't work for me" so let me be the first to say, thanks but it didn't work for me.

#4 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   2908 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:46 PM

Yup. Not eligible and I'm a prime member even. Wonder what the criteria is to be eligible

#5 darpogamer   RPG Gamer4Life CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:48 PM

Don't even have Prime and I was eligible, thanks!

#6 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4243 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:48 PM

I think the criteria is you have to have bought gift cards in the past. I have and was eligible. Thats the only thing I can think of regarding eligibility.

#7 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11547 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:53 PM

I think the criteria is you have to have bought gift cards in the past. I have and was eligible. Thats the only thing I can think of regarding eligibility.

Nope, I bought many gift cards in the past and nothing.

#8 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   2908 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:54 PM

Nope, I bought many gift cards in the past and nothing.

Have as well. Even did during the prime day promo which is similar to this.

#9 plusgamer   Banned Banned   265 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

plusgamer

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:00 PM

Don't even have Prime and I was eligible, thanks!

Nice!! tell us more about your amazon account, if you are frequent buyer or not, etc..

#10 OldSchoolGaming4Life   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   723 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

OldSchoolGaming4Life

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:01 PM

I'm 99.9% sure that I have never bought Amazon gift cards on Amazon prior to this, and I've been shopping with Amazon for around eight or so years now. I was eligible for the offer. I bought a $50 Amazon gift card in the "diamond" tin case, with free 1-day shipping and got the $10 promotional credit. Non-prime member here.

#11 sgand  

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:08 PM

Not eligible, even though I just ordered over a grand in gift cards there today.

#12 shangyou  

shangyou

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:13 PM

I'm 99.9% sure that I have never bought Amazon gift cards on Amazon prior to this, and I've been shopping with Amazon for around eight or so years now. I was eligible for the offer. I bought a $50 Amazon gift card in the "diamond" tin case, with free 1-day shipping and got the $10 promotional credit. Non-prime member here.

I've never bought any Amazon gift cards before and also qualified for the promotion. Was the $10 credited into your account already? I opted for e-mail delivery for the gift card so I could redeem it immediately but I've yet to receive the $10 credit yet...

#13 agardini   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   81 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

agardini

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:34 PM

Looks like this is for people who are first time amazon gift card purchasers.
The following statement is in bold words on the top of the page posted in the op.

Exclusively for new gift card customers: Buy $50 in Amazon Gift Cards and receive a $10 credit

#14 Zmonkay   Awesome in Small Doses CAGiversary!   4723 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:35 PM

Thank you!  I qualified.  Have Prime, have never purchased a gift card from them before, do a decent amount of shopping through them.  Ordered a 50.00 card for shipping which I'll just add to my own account (hopefully put toward Prime renewal?  Or even if I can't it'll still be a wash if I order something I'd be getting anyway). 

#15 darkskill   Legend CAGiversary!   260 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

darkskill

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:35 PM

I'm prime and it worked for me. It says "exclusively for new gift card customers". I've never purchased an Amazon GC before. 

#16 argyle   Mr. Lucky CAGiversary!   6418 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:36 PM

Looks like this is for people who are first time amazon gift card purchasers.
The following statement is in bold words on the top of the page posted in the op.

Exclusively for new gift card customers: Buy $50 in Amazon Gift Cards and receive a $10 credit

Was *just* about to post this. I'm not eligible but my wife's account is, and like you said it says in very large, bold letters WHY she's eligible. :-P

#17 EpicLootsCA   "Basking in your hatred... Feels quite nice." CAGiversary!   116 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

EpicLootsCA

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:41 PM

Yup. Not eligible and I'm a prime member even. Wonder what the criteria is to be eligible

Enjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer: Surprise someone with an Amazon.com Gift Card, and get a $10 promotional code to spend on yourself. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards in a single order by October 31, 2016, and receive a $10 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping, confirming your Amazon.com Promotional Credit.

Enter "1016GCARDS" at checkout or click the button below to qualify

Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers. Terms and Conditions apply; scroll down to learn more.

#18 OldSchoolGaming4Life   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   723 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

OldSchoolGaming4Life

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:03 PM

I've never bought any Amazon gift cards before and also qualified for the promotion. Was the $10 credited into your account already? I opted for e-mail delivery for the gift card so I could redeem it immediately but I've yet to receive the $10 credit yet...

My gift card balance says $0.00. Am I looking in the right area of my account?

#19 .Beowulf  

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:05 PM

and my 100% multiple year running record of not being eligible continues

#20 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4225 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:12 PM

I have an offer for $5 free if I load $100 on a gift card.

It shows up in the account page.

https://www.amazon.c..._youraccount_ya

#21 OldSchoolGaming4Life   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   723 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

OldSchoolGaming4Life

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:13 PM

Probably off topic, but has anyone heard of any plans of Amazon offering a discounted year of "Prime" membership, for new Prime members? I'm looking to finally dive in, mostly for Instant Video (completely got rid of cable), Prime Music and the no minimum shipping benefits. I heard that it was $73 last year, but I missed it...

#22 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4225 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:21 PM

Probably off topic, but has anyone heard of any plans of Amazon offering a discounted year of "Prime" membership, for new Prime members? I'm looking to finally dive in, mostly for Instant Video (completely got rid of cable), Prime Music and the no minimum shipping benefits. I heard that it was $73 last year, but I missed it...

The past few years they gave a discount to match the year of the Emmy's or Golden Globe Awards.

There was a rumor post on SD about it possibly happening this year, but it turned out to that they weren't offering a discount.

http://slickdeals.ne...rts-friday-9-23

I don't know if they'll offer a discount this year.

The only other discount I know is if you are a student. But you don't get all the same benefits as regular Prime.

https://www.amazon.c..._assist_student

Prime just recently added Prime Reading as well. Free books and magazines.

https://www.amazon.c.../fd/nonprime-pr

If you do no-rush shipping you can earn $1 digital credits. Those credits can be used towards Xbox and PS digital games and gift cards.

#23 OldSchoolGaming4Life   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   723 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

OldSchoolGaming4Life

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:28 PM

The past few years they gave a discount to match the year of the Emmy's or Golden Globe Awards.

There was a rumor post on SD about it possibly happening this year, but it turned out to that they weren't offering a discount.

http://slickdeals.ne...rts-friday-9-23

I don't know if they'll offer a discount this year.

The only other discount I know is if you are a student. But you don't get all the same benefits as regular Prime.

https://www.amazon.c..._assist_student

Prime just recently added Prime Reading as well. Free books and magazines.

https://www.amazon.c.../fd/nonprime-pr

If you do no-rush shipping you can earn $1 digital credits. Those credits can be used towards Xbox and PS digital games and gift cards.

Damn, oh well, thanks. Guess I'll hold out a little longer then. I'm 32 (33 in December), and I'm not a student in college. My niece is, though. That might be something for her to consider.

#24 BossKey_Fox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20722 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:28 PM

It didn't work for me. It never does. Now I have to waste my precious time whining to CS until they credit me since I literally spend $100,000s at Amazon every year. Ridiculous.

#25 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4225 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:30 PM

Damn, oh well, thanks. Guess I'll hold out a little longer then. I'm 32 (33 in December), and I'm not a student in college. My niece is, though. That might be something for her to consider.

There was one in January 2016 too.

https://slickdeals.n...s-weekend-only/

#26 Tom Ato   Vine Ripened CAGiversary!   808 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:33 PM

It didn't work for me. It never does. Now I have to waste my precious time whining to CS until they credit me since I literally spend $100,000s at Amazon every year. Ridiculous.

Wow! This literally made my head explode!

#27 blackwaltz34   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1316 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

blackwaltz34

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:35 PM

I don't think I bought any gift cards before but I after clicking on the button it added the coupon to my account.

Haven't received my $10 promo credit yet though

#28 shangyou  

shangyou

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:40 PM

Yup that's the right page... doesn't seem like Amazon has credited the bonus $10 to anybody yet. Gotta wait the 3 or less working days I guess!

#29 ARenzo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2016 - 10:50 PM

Thanks!!! Op

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#30 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4243 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:24 PM

No. It's a promotional credit. It wont show up as GC balance. The easiest way to see if you got it is go here. Click "Check Your Balance". That will bring up a box with different values (GC, MP3, Kindle, Software, etc). If you got it, it will show the amount in all of the boxes except GC. Promotional credit is restricted in that you can only use it to buy stuff that's sold by Amazon, so if you wanted to get a % off an item, it will apply as long as its "Shipped and Sold" by Amazon. You can't use it for marketplace purchases though. It also works with some gift cards (not Amazon GC though).