Barnes&Noble Columbus Day Sale, 20% off anything coupon, works on Song of the Deep and Guides/Books, (Free Shipping over $25) + Used Marketplace items

BlackRockWaifu

CAGiversary!
Barnes and Noble has a Columbus Weekend Sale, nothing special for games except there's a 20% off coupon that works with anything in store. Free shipping over $25.

Coupon is "BNFRIEND"

Song of the Deep was mentioned in another thread, but this is with the coupon. (Yes it is the CE)

:ps4: Song of the Deep CE $25.35

:xb1: Song of the Deep CE $29.99

:pc: Song of the Deep CE $27.11

Hardcover guides/artbooks

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Collector's Guide $34.00

Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition Guide $24.29

Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition $24.69

The Art of Rocksteady's Batman: Arkham Asylum, Arkham City & Arkham Knight $28.07

The Art of Fallout 4 $34.32

All prices before coupon.

Used Marketplace Items(DOES NOT WORK WITH COUPON)

:ps4: Star Wars Battlefront $10.71

:xb1: Killer Instinct $12.00

Sorry, I know it's not the best deal but I tried. Maybe you can find something else on the site that's better. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
The coupon can be used multiple times, just has to be once per visit to a store or the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
they have games too, and the site says "20% off everything" with the code.... but ooooooh the prices. out of this galaxy. halo5 CE for over $300 !? in for ten.... nba live '06 for $49.99 (IIRC) ?? sure, in for ten.

don't they have an educated corporate buyer researching what things should cost and what they ordinarily sell for?

book prices are more reasonable but still a bit high for my taste. coupon makes it more bearable, but this really illustrates, IMO, why this retailer is going the way of the dodo

Yeah, that's the reason I didn't even bother mentioning those games, Watchdogs and Destiny were like $90+. I don't think they stack with the coupon either since some are Marketplace items. The best things to use it on really is Song of the Deep or the CE guides.

With Amazon having it's own book stores, and better prices, I agree. Soon, B&N will just be another Steller's Sea Cow like Blockbuster.

bread's done
Back