MLB The Show 16, Uncharted Collections, and Ratchet & Clank PS4 - $19.99 (15.99 GCU)

I just sold both of those in a lot with my fat PS4. Curious if I should pick them up at this price or wait for BF. I can't really see them being 10$ then. Prolly $15 at the cheapest

I just sold both of those in a lot with my fat PS4. Curious if I should pick them up at this price or wait for BF. I can't really see them being 10$ then. Prolly $15 at the cheapest
If they were $15 they would be close to $10 with GCU.

There is going to be so much GCU butthurt on Black Friday. The only question is if we will have a new all time butthurt record.

Uncharted Collection is a must have 

and Ratchet and Clank is a solid pick up for $20

I'm tempted on picking it up again to replay it. 

Time to buy R & C even though I wont play it.
You should. The Ratchet and Clank reboot is fairly short, so you're not looking at any great time commitment. For my money, anyway, it's also this gen's most infectiously fun and endlessly replayable campaign.

Never played first three uncharted. Loved the newest one. Worth it? Or have the games not aged well?
It's worth it for Uncharted 2 alone. The first game is fine, although it shows its age and isn't nearly as cinematic as its sequels. I found part three to be awfully tedious, although I'm definitely in the minority there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you like head shotting 700 mans per hour? 

Do you not mind solving puzzles to access an area that hasn't been accessed for hundreds of years only to find somehow it's already full of mans to shoot?

Do you like doing things the way the game wants you to do them otherwise it's area restart time?

Do you like turtles?

If you answered yes to most of these, then the original games are worth watching...I mean playing.

To be honest, they're not bad games. But if it weren't for the incredible graphics and...cinematic story telling, no one would be singing their praises. They're competent games with redundant gameplay and cool grafix.

They updated the assets for Uncharted 1 for sure so it doesn't look ancient. R&C is a good deal for $16 but I rented and beat it and not sure if I buy it if I'll play it again.

Do you not mind solving puzzles to access an area that hasn't been accessed for hundreds of years only to find somehow it's already full of mans to shoot?

Do you like doing things the way the game wants you to do them otherwise it's area restart time?

Do you like turtles?

If you answered yes to most of these, then the original games are worth watching...I mean playing.

To be honest, they're not bad games. But if it weren't for the incredible graphics and...cinematic story telling, no one would be singing their praises. They're competent games with redundant gameplay and cool grafix.
MLB The Show has really changed since '15 :shock:

A lot of major PS4 games have hit $12-13, so that's the price I'm waiting for for Ratchet & Clank.

Just when I was thinking "I have enough games I don't need anymore right now" I go and do this. Ordered Uncharted. I guess that's a franchise that will probably take me a while to play through. Never played any of them so I guess it's better late than never? Honestly I'd love to pick up Ratchet & Clank too but my cc bill is already wayyy to big for the month and I've already got such a massive backlog that I can wait on that.

Do you like turtles?

turtles1.jpg

I'm guessing these will be priced at $15 or less on black friday and/or during the holidays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never played first three uncharted. Loved the newest one. Worth it? Or have the games not aged well?
I started playing Uncharted 1 yesterday for the very first time and I absolutely love it. I was a big fan of the reboot Tomb Raiders, and now realize that they really were just improved/expanded versions of the Uncharted series. The remastered PS4 collection makes a 9 year old game for the PS3 look brand new to me, albeit the character models are a bit stiff, but the acting and facial expressions when needed are excellent.

Gameplay gets a 9 from me as well. Movement is smooth and responsive, combat is fast, as accurate as your weapon should be, and AI is a bit slow/silly but still harmful/deadly when in groups.

Story has been great as well. In my mind, it feels like Tomb Raider mixed with a full season of Burn Notice.

Got RaC for $1.06 after a $15 certificate. I never played the ones on the ps2 only the ones on the ps3, is this a remake of the origina or a new one?

A bit disappointed that it took MLB 16 this long to get down to $20 or less. I grabbed MLB 15 last year in July when it was under $20 at Best Buy but I just won't have any time for 16 with the flood of new games this fall.

bread's done
Back