PS4 Dualshock Controllers DS4 $49.99 (Various Colors)

I asked this on RFD but people prefer fighting than helping over there.

I want a PS4 controller with model number or the FCC ID that ends in an “A” for fixed triggers but it can NOT be model CUH-ZCT2Uxx because these don't work with Bravia TV / Playstation Now.

I don't care for the color, or the "jet black" feature (bigger light). Please help!
i dont really know what you are asking?

that seems like a very specific request. there is really no way to find out the batch number of the controller that they will be sending to you until you get it.

I am also thinking, you can't even see the back of the controller to see the FCC until you open it.

I want a model CUH-ZCT1Uxx where the last x is "A".

As long as I avoid "jet black" I will get a model 1, but I would also like the fixed triggers which are on controllers manufactured after May/June 2016. So I would like to know what revision people when buying specific colors.

I asked this on RFD but people prefer fighting than helping over there.

I want a PS4 controller with model number or the FCC ID that ends in an “A” for fixed triggers but it can NOT be model CUH-ZCT2Uxx because these don't work with Bravia TV / Playstation Now.

I don't care for the color, or the "jet black" feature (bigger light). Please help!
For such a specific want, you're really best off walking into a Bestbuy. It's on sale there, you can chat up a salesman and possibly check it before you even buy it.

bread's done
Back