- - - - -

Totino's Gears of War 4 Sweepstakes & DLC

#1 roguejedi5   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1516 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2016 - 06:19 AM

Just saw this in the Sunday ads, where you can win the Gears of War xbox, game and controller.  Plus you can enter codes on specially marked Totino's packages to get Zombie JD dlc content & zombie gnasher & lancer skins.

And there is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me. --- Bruce Wayne

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it. --- Ferris Bueller

#2 Fat Pigeon 007  

Fat Pigeon 007

Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:24 PM

Also Rockstar Energy Drink are giving gun skins too, and also has other prizes they are giving away too.

I think I remember Walmart/Rockstar also have a special gun skin too.

#3 killer9   Redacted CAGiversary!   6179 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2016 - 09:00 PM

Why totinos tho the worst pizza ever

#4 ZerotypeX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3826 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:29 PM

Why totinos tho the worst pizza ever

You mean you don't like pizza rolls?

Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#5 killer9   Redacted CAGiversary!   6179 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2016 - 05:29 PM

i would like them better if they stopped exploding in the oven all the filling ends up on the pan and i get empty pizza rolls

#6 boagman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1077 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2016 - 06:00 PM

Wow...563 prizes over an entry period of over half a *year*?  This will be my only entry.  Not worth it.  Thanks for posting it, though!

#7 Inverno   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   16 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:34 AM

But the Pizza Rolls exploding is how you tell they are done.. To each their own though!

I cant lie, when my wife grabbed some I saw that only one had a code and specifically asked her to grab more next store visit with the codes, marketing works!

#8 splattered   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   373 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:09 PM

I'm hearing that these codes are usable more than once... anyone have a 130ct box/zombie gnasher code they could share by any chance :)