CAGcast #470: COOK PERSONS EAT A!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks PSVR launch, Mafia III, Gears of War 4, Overwatch Halloween update, and so much more!

Download (1 hours 22 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS

https://audioboom.com/boos/5165266-cagcast-470-cook-persons-eat-a

Visit hellofresh.com and use the promo code cagcast to save $35 off your first week of deliveries

chicken-paillard-with-arugula-sa-a1865f3f.jpg

Show Linkage/Notes:

Intro -   A-Trak - Push (The Chainsmokers Remix)

Outro - MASK Commercial

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook
Youtube (Subscribe)

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

I guess you can listen to Wombat's other podcast, Uninformed Opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Afua Richardson is a great Marvel artist if you're serious, Wombat :)

That Squirrel Girl 'shout out' is pretty dope! You've made it! You're officially famous! LOL

I'm surprised one of you guys hasn't contacted the Squirrel Girl artist about buying the original piece of art. For smaller titles, they're surprisingly affordable.

I was wondering if someone would ever notice you guys in the background. But I knew Shipwreck read the book and I listen to the podcast all the time while I'm working! So it's my thanks for the hours of entertainment while I'm stuck at the drawing table (and all the sweet game deals of course)!

Thanks for the shoutouts guys! For the record, I pronounce it Sha-bot. It's French, but my family pronounces it wrong!

And I always said Tsoom Tsoom, but I'm no expert on that either. ;)

Great episode, funny and informative, felt terrible but when wombat mentioned his dog was getting more blind I felt sad until shipwreck quickly exclaimed "she didn't have to see that movie" and I began to laugh. Also the comic appearance was AWESOME!

One thing for your next shows though, you guys should try to pick more feedback and cagbag questions. The fans have much to say but it seems like you are picking less and less. I don't know if you guys think they aren't high quality or that they aren't worth the time to answer?

Great show as always.

Any chance someone could post the Squirrel Girl art here, for those of us with sorry Google skills?  tia

Gears multiplayer can be daunting to get back in if you haven't played in a while. Let me suggest playing Team Deathmatch in co-op mode. You and other players versus A.I. bots. It'll help you get back into the groove of it without feeling useless because everyone else is so good.

I was wondering if someone would ever notice you guys in the background. But I knew Shipwreck read the book and I listen to the podcast all the time while I'm working! So it's my thanks for the hours of entertainment while I'm stuck at the drawing table (and all the sweet game deals of course)!

Thanks for the shoutouts guys! For the record, I pronounce it Sha-bot. It's French, but my family pronounces it wrong!

Thorbahn gets the shaft again by bringing you all those deals... :razz: jk.

I bought Rise of the Tomb Raider for PS4 just a couple of days ago and I'm really enjoying it. Great Cagcast :)

CAG Question:  Rumors are picking up today about Red Dead 3 after Rockstars posted a new logo on Twitter today.  Is this game high on your radar? 

I had a friend in grade school with the same last name, but he pronounced it Sha-bow, sort of a soft T. Like saying Tebow, come to think of it. It is a very french surname, lots of Chabots in Canada, especially Quebec.

Very funny inclusion, who knew the CAGCast crew was so well connected! Now you need to give them the Inhumans backstory as they mentioned on the podcast. CAGs demand it! :razz:

Hey guys, as always, I appreciate the show, and the time and effort that goes into it. However, I don't understand the hate on PSVR. Certainly everyone is entitled to their opinion, but to hear someone who owns a $200 doorbell and $400 iPhone accessory on his wrist, and someone else who owns nearly every retro system, hundreds of old games, a few arcade and pinball machines, and a couple hundred original GI Joes talk about justifying the price of the PSVR is laughable. Obviously you don't want to own it, which is fine. It just seems like every show in the last couple of months is a slog through insulting the dang thing and anyone who would want to buy it.

I think if you've seen Pixels twice, you relinquish all rights to criticize another person's movie selections.

That said, I don't understand the hate for X-Men Apocalypse. It was pretty enjoyable, and close to on par with Days of Future Past. My main criticism would be that Apocalypse's plans were pretty vague (including the 4 Horseman), and Angel was completely tossed away.

VR is so bad Kinect is looking good

As a quick aside for the ads, can you please mention when it's available for Canadian shipping as well?  Both Harrys razor and Hello Fresh have Canadian delivery options.  I usually assume these things are US only.

As always, thanks for the great shows.

bread's done
Back