H: Xbox One S 1TB W: Offers

aircobra

Banned
Hey. I have a 2 week old Xbox One S 1TB that I am looking to sell. Ended up getting the Gears one as a gift. Not really sure what they're going for right now. It comes with everything, as well as the box. Looks flawless. Works perfectly.

Looking for Paypal, digital PS4/Xbox One games (newer releases preferred), Best Buy gift cards, PSN and Xbox credit.

I also have an OG Xbox One (500gb) that I am looking to get rid of. Comes with everything. Never had any problems with it. It is the matte version. No scratches.

Also have a Gears of War 4 Omen controller. Never used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. I have a 2 week old Xbox One S 1TB that I am looking to sell. Ended up getting the Gears one as a gift. Not really sure what they're going for right now. It comes with everything, as well as the box. Looks flawless. Works perfectly.

Looking for Paypal, digital PS4/Xbox One games (newer releases preferred), Best Buy gift cards, PSN and Xbox credit.

I also have an OG Xbox One (500gb) that I am looking to get rid of. Comes with everything. Never had any problems with it. It is the matte version. No scratches.

Also have a Gears of War 4 Omen controller. Never used.
Dropped you a DM

I have $141 Amazon + PayPal.

Also have digital codes for:
Batman Arkham Knight + Season Pass (PS4)
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided + Season Pass (PS4)

bread's done
Back