Amazon: Doom $25 - 38% off - (PS4, Xbox One and PC)

I bet that bad boy is going to have a nutworthy price in 2 months
It already did a few months ago when it was $20 at GameStop. I used $15 in Rewards coupons and got it for $5. Then it went into the backlog since I ran out of space on my Xbox One to install it. I plan to play it someday after I beat Dead Rising 3, Far Cry 4 or Mad Max to free up the 50-something gigs I need. Decent price, though.

It already did a few months ago when it was $20 at GameStop. I used $15 in Rewards coupons and got it for $5. Then it went into the backlog since I ran out of space on my Xbox One to install it. I plan to play it someday after I beat Dead Rising 3, Far Cry 4 or Mad Max to free up the 50-something gigs I need. Decent price, though.
Im gonna predict 9.99 amazon lightning deal

Yup gamestop was the only one to have it at $19.99 a few months ago. That was a publisher price since the used copies went for $54.99.

Don't really understand their guaranteed for 20% less when they have GTA V for $29.99 new for this wk and used ones are still around $50.

Missed out on the $20 deal at Gamestop. Was waiting for Powerrewards points to kick in to get a $15 certificate but the deal ended unexpectedly. Newegg had it for $20 but I guess I'm holding out for this deal to show up at Bestbuy where it would be $16 with GCU. I have such a backlog, I can wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, I picked it up today. It's available for Prime Now same day delivery, your first prime order $10 off (10primenow), so about $16. Having a good time.

bread's done
Back