73 year old man kills Leopard, with bare hands

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no leopards - for I am the baddest motherfucker in the motherland." - paraphrased from General George S. Patton by me.

[quote name='ryanbph']was the leopard old too?

either way, he is one bad ass motherfucker[/QUOTE]

of course he is, it says so right on his wallet.

leopard%20man%20of%20skye.jpg

Leopard man will have his revenge!!!

Good grief.... how hard do you have to pull to rip out a freakin' tongue? I mean... seriously... think about how hard it would be to RIP the tongue out of your own mouth, then imagining upping that to rip one out of a leopard...

The man must have been practicing his tug method. :D

[quote name='kill3r7']Good thing God told him to drop the machete and stick his hand in the leopard's mouth.[/QUOTE]

I gotta believe God was just messing with him for kicks and it backfired.

[quote name='jmcc']I gotta believe God was just messing with him for kicks and it backfired.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

If he had a machete in his hand, why did he drop it and put his hand in the leopard's mouth??? I'd have just chopped his head off, or hurt him bad with it at least

I would hate to M'Mburugu fight him when he was in his 20s.
It would be like Bruce Willis vs. that yellow guy in Sin City.

[quote name='crazyboxer12']If he had a machete in his hand, why did he drop it and put his hand in the leopard's mouth??? I'd have just chopped his head off, or hurt him bad with it at least[/QUOTE]

I can't help but wonder the same. I think jmcc's interpolation is the most reasonable answer we'll get as to why he dropped the thing that's designed to cut other things in favor of using his bare-fucking-hands.

Either way, I think Maddox's A Tribute to Real Men needs a most-deserved update.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Ecw! Ecw! Ecw![/QUOTE]

You beat me to it. How many times are you going to post in this thread?:)

Forget Hell in a Cell, I want to see Rip Out the Tongue match!

[quote name='jmcc']I gotta believe God was just messing with him for kicks and it backfired.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:LMAO! you crack me up! i still remembered the time when you called defender "grandpa!" HAHA!

[quote name='Ledhed']I can't help but wonder the same. I think jmcc's interpolation is the most reasonable answer we'll get as to why he dropped the thing that's designed to cut other things in favor of using his bare-fucking-hands.

Either way, I think Maddox's A Tribute to Real Men needs a most-deserved update.[/QUOTE]

Email him about it. Seriously.

[quote name='The VGM']Email him about it. Seriously.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure one of the thousands of rabid freaks who email him everyday already have.

[quote name='neocisco']You beat me to it. How many times are you going to post in this thread?:)

Forget Hell in a Cell, I want to see Rip Out the Tongue match![/QUOTE]

Hey, when I mark out I mark out! :lol:

thats what htey want you to think... what really happened is the guy got his hand cut while inside doing osme housework.. he walks outside to see that a neighbor killed a leopard with a machete, so he runs up and pulls its tongue out.. then some little kid walked bye and saw it and told it his way.... FOOLS

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']am i the only one who felt sorry for the leopard? :cry:[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking too.

"The guy killed a leopard for entertainment! The crazy kid!"

The leopard sank its teeth into the farmer's wrist and mauled him with its claws. "A voice, which must have come from God, whispered to me: 'Dude, drop the machete and rip out it's tongue. That would be cool, huh huh huh.' I obeyed," M'Mburugu said.

[quote name='b0bx13']Someone needs to find a picture of that guy and get him a T-shirt deal or something. Seriously.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else smell a Powerade commercial?

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']am i the only one who felt sorry for the leopard? :cry:[/QUOTE]

Please. It was kill or be killed.

[quote name='neocisco']Please. It was kill or be killed.[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one who thinks a leopard deserves life more than a 73 year old man, no matter what his level of badassity? :lol:

I bet he could make a killing at one of those specialty sperm banks

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Am I the only one who thinks a leopard deserves life more than a 73 year old man, no matter what his level of badassity? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, obviously he was a healthy and strapping 73, so maybe he's still all good. Once he needs a electric mart-kart though, I'm letting the leopard win.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Well, obviously he was a healthy and strapping 73, so maybe he's still all good. Once he needs a electric mart-kart though, I'm letting the leopard win.[/QUOTE]

Well, he is hearing voices. Dangerous voices that tell him to do things like drop his machete when there's A fuckING LEOPARD ATTACKING HIM!

Seems to me that he's a danger to himself and those around him. :lol:

bread's done
Back