Final Fantasy VIII Preowned- $12.99 @ ebgames.com

Good point...you have to watch out with getting "good deals" on used games from those places sometimes.

[quote name='metroidkiller9']May not include instructions and original packaging.[/quote]

I didn't think about that, but for some that want it, this probably as cheap as it gets. Also, it probably will not have original packaging or instructions, cause I've ordered 5 PSOne games within the last 2 weeks from them and only got the disc. Also, if all their PSOne games are like the ones I got, they're pretty scratched up.

you can exchange games that you bought from ebgames.com at the b&m stores now. therefore, you can probably find one with case and manual (and check out the condition in person). :) this deal looks pretty good to me! if i didn't have it already, i'd do it. thanks!

You can get it new for $14.99 at all the Best Buys around here. And that WILL have instructions and original packaging.

[quote name='metroidkiller9']May not include instructions and original packaging.[/quote]
Exactly.

Hea. "Final Fantasy VIII: Dawson's Creek". Ha. Love that.

[quote name='nneace']so is it also 12.99 B&M too? if so i am all over this bad monkey[/quote]

Yeah, but since this just happened monday, they might have the price changed yet.

you can exchange games that you bought from ebgames.com at the b&m stores now

we personally don't deal with ebgames.com at all except with preorders. It must only be your EB, probably a special employee that hooks you up. From my understanding, if you have a defective one, you have to send it back to ebgames.com, not B & M. I am just telling you this is the way My District (northern florida, part of SC, part of GA) works.

[quote name='lordopus99']

we personally don't deal with ebgames.com at all except with preorders. It must only be your EB, probably a special employee that hooks you up. From my understanding, if you have a defective one, you have to send it back to ebgames.com, not B & M. I am just telling you this is the way My District (northern florida, part of SC, part of GA) works.[/quote]

Then why does it say on the back of the order form that you can exchange or return the defective game at ebgames store? It even says it on the ebgames.com web site.

[quote name='lordopus99']

we personally don't deal with ebgames.com at all except with preorders. It must only be your EB, probably a special employee that hooks you up. From my understanding, if you have a defective one, you have to send it back to ebgames.com, not B & M. I am just telling you this is the way My District (northern florida, part of SC, part of GA) works.[/quote]

i dunno? i just called customer service about 2 days ago and he said i could exchange it at any b&m store (for the same item).

I haven't been informed otherwise at my location and other stores in my area. The only thing that they have told us is that we now can have people preorder their games online and pick up in store. I would still label this as YMMV.

bread's done
Back