Earn $3-$5 A DAY Easily!

CheapSpeed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
XpURY5K.jpg

Hello, my name is TheBlackSpeed. Been on CAG for a good while, and have some pretty good feedback. I've been using Swagbucks for a very, VERY long time, and easily earn $4-$5 a day without doing much of anything. I am being genuine when I say this, half of my house is from Amazon using gift cards I've earned JUST by using Swagbucks (that doesn't include the other sites I use but we're just focusing on Swagbucks here. I'll add information on the other sites I use at a later date and edit it here).

Below, here is some proof of some gift cards I've redeemed JUST in August - October. Yeah, I'm not joking. I can make hundreds every few month. So yes, I can bring in $1000+ a month with what I do. :)

q26wQwa.jpg

l2Ik5Y1.jpg

If you want to sign up with my referral link, click any of the above links. If you do that, you can PM me whenever you want for tips on earning more points, what apps to download and the videos to watch, what surveys to avoid/ones to do, etc. etc. I can basically give you attention to make sure you're earning to your max potential. If for whatever reason the referral link doesn't work, my name is SwagSpeed. Find a way to make it work!

If you aren't earning AT LEAST $1-$2 a day, something is wrong. The Swagbucks Reddit is a godsend of information and help as well, if I don't get back to you fast enough. ;)

I have referred several CAGs, and people from other sites, over the months and am looking to add more to the game plan. We all earn well, we all do good work, and there is nothing better than earning a good bit of side cash for games, toys, or, if necessary, bill money.

Feel free to ask any questions, PM me when you want, but most importantly..sign up under me!

Just to show, here are some things I've ordered in October so far:

ochB2wg.jpg

buf4hED.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back