Road Rage - PlayStation 4 - $26.54 (Amazon Prime) MSRP $39.99 - Pre-order

Why lock it in now that 26 dollars when if you wait a few months and you can get it for 7.99 on gamefly?
What's a few months? The game comes out in 2 months, will it be $7.99 then? Does Gamefly accept Amazon gift cards? Who are you? & what did you do with MrClark1?

What's a few months? The game comes out in 2 months, will it be $7.99 then? Does Gamefly accept Amazon gift cards? Who are you? & what did you do with MrClark1?
I don't have the answer to all of your questions but the release date is actually December of 2017, not 2016. So 14 months away (well, almost 13 months now).

I love that CAG is full of psychics. Can you tell me whose going to win the World Series so I can bet on it?
That doesn't take a psychic to tell you. The Indians took back homefield advantage by winning last night and they have Kluber going game 4 and again in game 7 if necessary. Plus the cubs are huge losers and that will never change. You'd be a fool not to pick Cleveland at this point

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that CAG is full of psychics. Can you tell me whose going to win the World Series so I can bet on it?
Right? A game this high profile and triple A will DEFINITELY hold price better than a Call of Duty title. Matter of fact, I just checked our preorders for it and we had more than we did for Fallout 4!

I wonder who they are price matching?

Yeah, the first thing I thought of when I saw this was Road Rash.  Could be fun but I think I will wait as a lot of knockoffs can be just plain bad.

working title: Ride to Hell 2: Less Sex, More Banging

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xN6ljhj6OA

Why lock it in now that 26 dollars when if you wait a few months and you can get it for 7.99 on gamefly?
Why get it for $7.99 in a few months from gamefly when you can wait a couple years and get it from the crackhead's kid down the street for .25?

Probably because $26 and change isn't shit, and the game isn't slated to hit until the end of this year. So $7.99 at Gamefly won't happen until mid 2018.

I'm pretty sure this will release well before December. The original release was supposed to be this past November with a MSRP of $39.99. It does look like it could be fun.

I would absolutely not buy this before it is released. The developer is team 6, makers of Flatout 3, Glacier 2/3, and Flatout for the Wii. 

I own both Flatout for the Wii and Flatout 3 and the graphics really have no difference if that tells you anything.

Their most recent affair is Monster Jam Crush It!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3igY5VYJdwQ

I've played every console game they've made, and I can tell you right now the handling is atrocious. 

The publisher is Maximum Games. They've made such great games as: Alekhine's Gun, Lichdom: Battlemage, Infinite Air, Rugby 15, and Loading Human Chapter 1. Their "diamond in the rough" is Divinity.

I hate to say it, but the best this game could be is a 6/10. But with a developer/publisher combo this atrocious, we may be getting ready for the consoles worst release yet.

bread's done
Back