Have: Paypal Want: Gamestop gift card/credit

JoshTX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
If you have GS store credit that you would sell somewhat cheaper let me know. 25 SC for $20, 50 SC for $40, something in that range. Thanks.

Those coupons are usually tied to your power up rewards account meaning that you couldn't have someone else use them. Do they still make $50 coupons? Wow. I thought the highest was $25.

Sure they do. You just have to have a powerup rewards account, but I've never had any problems in the past. And neither have any of the people who traded with me in the past. But it could have changed, that was a while ago.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Sure they do. You just have to have a powerup rewards account, but I've never had any problems in the past. And neither have any of the people who traded with me in the past. But it could have changed, that was a while ago.

I'll see if I can look into it more. I was under the impression that you couldn't transfer points or rewards coupons between accounts.

Correct you can't transfer, but if you go into the store with the print out, and give them your email or card at checkout, you will be able to just use it. I would obviously not mention anything else about you them though ;) But again this was a while ago. But let me know.

Correct you can't transfer, but if you go into the store with the print out, and give them your email or card at checkout, you will be able to just use it. I would obviously not mention anything else about you them though ;) But again this was a while ago. But let me know.

I see what you are saying now, but it's not something I want to risk paying cash for in the event it can't be used or I run into a problem. Probably safer to stick to gift cards.

Why are you shopping at Gamestop though?
Good question, lol. A guy I know offloaded all of his shit to them because he was desperate for money. It was nothing I wanted, but I wanted to help him. I offered to give him a bit more for the credit than what cash he would've gotten. So I ended up getting around $200 in GS for credit for $150. I'm trying to continue doing this until I have enough for a PS4 Pro.

I have eBay Gift Cards, if anybody's interested. Better than Gamestop since you can get anything they have but cheaper :)
Let me know your offers.
Have 5/$100

So, just fyi another user purchased $50 off from me yesterday, and was able to use them without a problem using his own Rewards card. If you don't have one then you can just use my phone number to give at checkout.

So if anyone is interested?

H: $50 off one item ($25,$15,$10)
W: $25 PP

H: $90 off ($50,$25,$15)
W: $45 PP

Or other offers entertainable

So if anyone is interested?

H: $50 off one item ($25,$15,$10)
W: $25 PP

H: $90 off ($50,$25,$15)
W: $45 PP

Or other offers entertainable
I hate to bump an old thread, but do you still have these? I was intending to send you a PM but I didn't know if that would be poor etiquette. I still might, though. Just putting it out there so as to be transparent.

Alternatively, I need a specific item from GameStop and would be willing to work out an arrangement.

bread's done
Back