* * * * * 1 votes

*FREE* Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare w/ Purchase of PS4 Slim (11/4-5)) [GameStop & Best Buy Live NOW!]

call of duty infinite warfare cod ps4 free

#1 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15637 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:01 PM

Participating retailers are offering Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare free with purchase of PlayStation 4 consoles purchased on November 4th and 5th [link].

Seems like a good deal when stacked with the current Target Cartwheel promotion if they are participating.

UPDATE:

GameStop is live now (PS4 Pro was included but the glitch has been fixed).

Best Buy is now live and is not being offered with PS4 Pro.

This is how the deal works at Best Buy:

•  
  • Save $60 when you buy Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and any PlayStation 4 console:
    •  
    • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Free
    •  
    • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition $19.99
    •  
    • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition with Only @ iconbestbuy.gif Prestige Icon Pack $34.99
    •  
  •  

#2 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   1362 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:09 PM

I played the beta and it didnt impressed me.  game play felt the same as the previous version.

that reminds me I have to cancel my pre order at gamestop

#3 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15637 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:11 PM

I played the beta and it didnt impressed me.  game play felt the same as the previous version.

that remind me I have to cancel my pre order at gamestop

I'm more interested in the thought of possibly buying this bundle and exchanging the slim for a Pro on the 10th, then selling CoD. ;) Huge YMMV though.

#4 sgand  

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:14 PM

Playstation is the new home of Call of Duty.

#5 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1608 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:33 PM

I'm more interested in the thought of possibly buying this bundle and exchanging the slim for a Pro on the 10th, then selling CoD. ;) Huge YMMV though.

Ex freaking actly. This is what I'm plotting. But all the trouble for this game is so meh for me

#6 Smithers123  

Smithers123

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:38 PM

Nice TC, but your link doesn't mention which stores are participating for the deal

#7 dieselsoccer  

dieselsoccer

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:48 PM

Nice TC, but your link doesn't mention which stores are participating for the deal

GS lists it in their weekly ad, but no other retailer has been mentioned yet.

#8 bradbo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1152 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:49 PM

Bleh. You can get like six games, a tv, a Porsche and a dubiously legal maid if you buy xbone.

#9 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15637 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:24 PM

They haven't announced them yet but unofficially I've heard at least Best Buy and Amazon are. Not sure who else yet.

#10 apokalypse   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   698 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

apokalypse

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:39 PM

I just bought a ps4 @ target on Sunday, so am I boned now for this deal?

#11 redonkalous  

redonkalous

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:40 PM

I guess the Pro is out of the deal

#12 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3617 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:41 PM

return/rebuy

#13 yuyak   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   446 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:48 PM

From I can tell, there still isn't a list of retailers, with GameStop and Best Buy being the only two who've listed it in the weekly ad. Is that right?

I really hope Target will do it too. I have the 10% wishlist coupon + 15% cartwheel coupon ready and standing by. 

#14 skrilla99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   466 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

skrilla99

Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:49 PM

Conveniently 5 days before the release of the Pro.

#15 bouda  

Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:51 PM

Damn...if this works at Target and stacks on everything, that's getting pretty close to a $100 PS4 after selling/trading the games.

...more like $70 if the wedding registry really works.

#16 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8647 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:23 PM

LOL at thinking you'll be able to exchange the Slim for PRO

#17 jms209   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   821 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:15 AM

I'm guessing nobody is buying the standard editions because of MWR.

Most are likely buying the $80 version, which means they have too much stock so they're giving it away?

#18 BaeStuped   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21372 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:18 AM

There's going to be a sale on the PS4 Slim soon.  Details forthcoming.  You get something free somewhere.  Retailers forthcoming.  I really just wanted to be the first to post this vague bit of news in the wrong section.  Details forthcoming.  

#19 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8647 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:25 AM

I'm guessing nobody is buying the standard editions because of MWR.

Most are likely buying the $80 version, which means they have too much stock so they're giving it away?

HA...wish they had MWR standalone

#20 e3man01   Cheap Assin' before most of you even picked up a controller CAGiversary!   401 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:47 AM

This blows. These 2 deals before the release of the Pro. Why no deals on the Pro. 15% off is a nice way to start the launch of the Pro. Or a free game, especially one that actually takes advantage of the Pro.

#21 ChiefBrody1027   40th Anniversary CAG CAGiversary!   1379 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

ChiefBrody1027

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:52 AM

This blows. These 2 deals before the release of the Pro. Why no deals on the Pro. 15% off is a nice way to start the launch of the Pro. Or a free game, especially one that actually takes advantage of the Pro.

I'm hoping there is a trade in deal for it. I'm not that hot on the thing but a good deal is still a good deal. I'm interested in the 5g wireless and I'm curious on the performance of games not optimized for the pro. I mean if I drop a better gpu in a PC, my games run smoother. Curious how this all plays out honestly.

#22 IronZombie   Time to Feed CAGiversary!   1486 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

IronZombie

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:21 AM

Playstation is the new home of Call of Duty.

And look how this one turned out..

#23 Blade3D   Grandmaster Swag CAGiversary!   4350 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:29 AM

Lame there is no deal with the pro...

#24 e3man01   Cheap Assin' before most of you even picked up a controller CAGiversary!   401 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2016 - 02:19 AM

I'm hoping there is a trade in deal for it. I'm not that hot on the thing but a good deal is still a good deal. I'm interested in the 5g wireless and I'm curious on the performance of games not optimized for the pro. I mean if I drop a better gpu in a PC, my games run smoother. Curious how this all plays out honestly.

Based off what I know, it has no internal upscaler. So, only your TV will upscale and most don't have that good of one. So unless there's a patch, no older games will look better. This is why the S is a better machine.

#25 CaoPi   (Chou Pei) Mousou nut, KOEI fan CAGiversary!   10735 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:32 AM

Hopefully you didn't open it, most Targets will not let you return and repurchase on spot

#26 ChiefBrody1027   40th Anniversary CAG CAGiversary!   1379 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

ChiefBrody1027

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:07 AM

Based off what I know, it has no internal upscaler. So, only your TV will upscale and most don't have that good of one. So unless there's a patch, no older games will look better. This is why the S is a better machine.

That's sad. Not looking for improved graphics ad much as a smoother gameplay on say a game like Bloodborne. We should see an improved framwrate. Such a weird launch.

#27 JSweeney   ... CAGiversary!   11366 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

JSweeney

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:05 AM

That's honestly one of the stupidest, least informative press release I've ever seen. 

No information about the promo, no specifics, no mention of it until TWO days prior. 

Probably the only thing worse than the press release are the even LESS useful new articles on game sites. 

#28 e3man01   Cheap Assin' before most of you even picked up a controller CAGiversary!   401 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:27 AM

That's sad. Not looking for improved graphics ad much as a smoother gameplay on say a game like Bloodborne. We should see an improved framwrate. Such a weird launch.

Yeah, I know. My question to Mark Cerny would be why even make the Pro if playing the older games provides no improvement on anything. And even newer games require code for improvement, which is fine. But I've gotta ask, if your competition releases a console that does things your newer one doesn't, what are you doing? This is why so many are befuddled on the Pro AND no UHD drive to boot.

#29 apokalypse   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   698 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

apokalypse

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:10 PM

Hopefully you didn't open it, most Targets will not let you return and repurchase on spot

I already opened it, why the hell would I buy it on Sunday, and keep it sealed hoping that a week later there might be a free game with it? So at this point can't I just rebuy tomorrow and return just the console (new one) with my old receipt? 

#30 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15637 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2016 - 02:49 PM

LOL at thinking you'll be able to exchange the Slim for PRO

Nothing surprises me anymore after seeing deals on here for nearly eight years now. ;)