* * * * * 1 votes

*FREE* Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare w/ Purchase of PS4 Slim (11/4-5)) [GameStop & Best Buy Live NOW!]

call of duty infinite warfare cod ps4 free

#121 EvilChamp   Super Nintendo CAGiversary!   2336 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

EvilChamp

Posted 04 November 2016 - 09:32 PM

For the first time since the first CoD for PS3, I want to play CoD for the campaign. I've heard good things. Like, that it is 8-10 hours long. Has a feature where there is permadeath. But idk if I can get into the MP. I tried playing one of the recent CoDs and I would have no idea how I was getting killed. 

#122 dav2sil  

Posted 04 November 2016 - 09:58 PM

For the first time since the first CoD for PS3, I want to play CoD for the campaign. I've heard good things. Like, that it is 8-10 hours long. Has a feature where there is permadeath. But idk if I can get into the MP. I tried playing one of the recent CoDs and I would have no idea how I was getting killed.

There's sometimes where I don't know how I die either, in those cases I watch the killcam. Unless your playing hardcore.

#123 s1mon0ts   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   10 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

s1mon0ts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:30 PM

Went to Gamestop last night, pre-ordered a ps4pro and payed full price, and got the Legacy COD for $20.

To clarify,

I went in, asked if I payed for it fully, would they give me free CoD.  They said they would and I was able to upgrade to Legacy for an additional $20.  

They added to my account that If I cancel my pre-order they will charge me for the game or I have to return it unopened.

#124 DrBayrd  

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:58 PM

Amazon PM: https://www.amazon.c...s=ps4+slim&th=1

Legacy bundle is $319.99: https://www.amazon.c...s=ps4+slim&th=1

With discover card you can get 5% off.

#125 e3man01   Cheap Assin' before most of you even picked up a controller CAGiversary!   401 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 November 2016 - 02:30 AM

Where's the thread, buy an X1 get any free game $59.99 or less?

#126 Shadowsteal123   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   678 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Shadowsteal123

Posted 06 November 2016 - 02:40 AM

Fuck how do I get this deal if I have the  Pro pre-ordered at Best Buy?

#127 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1608 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:51 AM

Went to Gamestop last night, pre-ordered a ps4pro and payed full price, and got the Legacy COD for $20.

To clarify,

I went in, asked if I payed for it fully, would they give me free CoD. They said they would and I was able to upgrade to Legacy for an additional $20.

They added to my account that If I cancel my pre-order they will charge me for the game or I have to return it unopened.

Good to know this now that the deal is dead

#128 Cnstntidnty  

Cnstntidnty

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:20 AM

Don't you work there?

And get all that inside info, like that Cod trade bonus... oh wait.

#129 arsenalcrazy8   As Cheap As Wenger. CAGiversary!   2384 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

arsenalcrazy8

Posted 06 November 2016 - 07:49 AM

wow just read this about the pro:

"The Processor Unit does not support HDR pass-through, so you will need to plug your PS4 Pro directly into your TV (bypassing the Processor Unit) to view HDR content."

this means you cant leave your psvr plugged in, you have to remove the processing unit to see HDR on your TV....thats very annoying...

#130 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1608 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:56 PM

Don't you work there?

And get all that inside info, like that Cod trade bonus... oh wait.

Same way the advertised sign said 4th and 5th only. Could extend it if they wanted.

Next time do your homework before trying to attack junior, makes you look less of a jackass.

#131 dav2sil  

Posted 06 November 2016 - 01:01 PM

Same way the advertised sign said 4th and 5th only. Could extend it if they wanted.

Next time do your homework before trying to attack junior, makes you look less of a jackass.

So are you saying the offer was extended at gamestop?

#132 s1mon0ts   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   10 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

s1mon0ts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:36 PM

Was live when I posted, 

#133 s1mon0ts   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   10 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

s1mon0ts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:38 PM

wow just read this about the pro:

"The Processor Unit does not support HDR pass-through, so you will need to plug your PS4 Pro directly into your TV (bypassing the Processor Unit) to view HDR content."

this means you cant leave your psvr plugged in, you have to remove the processing unit to see HDR on your TV....thats very annoying...

Easiest work around is a hdmi switch.

#134 Cnstntidnty  

Cnstntidnty

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:56 PM

Guess that one went over your head.
It's alright.