Pizza Hut Xbox One S Giveaway

You can get free codes daily by registering (http://pizzahutxboxones.com/AMOE). Supposedly, you can only enter 20 times and that's it.

Just did the free codes thing, but did not get an email with codes, just got a "Thanks for registering" email. Maybe you guys will have better luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get free codes daily by registering (http://pizzahutxboxones.com/AMOE). Supposedly, you can only enter 20 times and that's it.

Just did the free codes thing, but did not get an email with codes, just got a "Thanks for registering" email. Maybe you guys will have better luck.
It's a pain in the butt. You have to sign up, then you are sent an email allowing you to request codes. Then you have to sign up again (that's once for the free codes and once for the contest itself). Then you click on a link that actually sends in the codes. Then you enter the codes. Their system is slow to respond, and it took requesting twice before my codes were sent.

It's a pain in the butt. You have to sign up, then you are sent an email allowing you to request codes. Then you have to sign up again (that's once for the free codes and once for the contest itself). Then you click on a link that actually sends in the codes. Then you enter the codes. Their system is slow to respond, and it took requesting twice before my codes were sent.
Yea, saw checked my email. It is quite slow. The emails you mentioned were about 30 minutes apart from each other.

Thanks for the clarification. No instant win today.

The code is supposedly only for select items but I read on reddit others saying they got it to work with any digital game on xbox.com. Just has to be $10 or more.

But yes this contest is a absolute pain to re-enter my address/name and then click another link just to wait for two codes. Of course it beats buying a triple treat box every day and resting in peace from pizzahutitis. 

15400556_10155250698462662_6339729518386566950_n.jpg

Your boy won. Booyah. Just like I told yall.

Congrats! Frustrating that we can only enter 20 times during the promotion but oh well
This was my 4th random day trying. Honestly i forget about this contest cuz all the effort it takes to get codes. I entered my 2 codes last night and then my wife entered 2 codes. Won on the 4th code entry. Hoping to win another for myself. :)

I'm trying to win another since this one was under my wife's email address. The main site says 1 prize per person... doesn't clarify wither how many per household and prizelogic never game me an answer. Also want to know which model I won.. Hopefully a 1tb or 2tb.

I'm trying to win another since this one was under my wife's email address. The main site says 1 prize per person... doesn't clarify wither how many per household and prizelogic never game me an answer. Also want to know which model I won.. Hopefully a 1tb or 2tb.
Do you mind divulging the answers to these?

What time of day did you try and win?

Do you drop both codes in the same hour back to back or split them up?

I got my 2 codes for the day (5th and 6th ones) and I have a feeling I wasted 2 of my first 4 because I just dropped them both as soon as I got them.

Side note, doing it on a phone sucks because after the box opening animation, that whole section of the page stays white so I have to highlight the whole area and copy and paste it into the address bar just for it to say

"WE’RE SORRY
YOU ARE NOT AN INSTANT WINNER

But you did earn one (1) Sweepstakes entry!

Return daily through December 24, 2016 for additional chances to win."

BLAAHHHH

- compliments of the confines of my mind's sphincter

bread's done
Back