Placed order on bestbuy.com, they cancelled order, and have yet to refund gift cards used

skateraXVIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
71 (100%)
Placed an order almost two weeks ago, order got stuck in processing for a week, they cancelled the order last Thursday for no reason, and I have yet to receive a refund to the gift cards that I used.

I already made a post on the best buy forums, but that hasn't been any help. I've called their 1-800 twice and that has been beyond useless. I just want my gift card balance refunded and I'm getting sick of waiting.

Would elevating the issue to corporate help? Or is it even possible to talk to anybody that knows WTH they are doing?

Where did you get the gift cards from?

If they were from eBay, you may be able to go through Paypal actually, and get them to refund it to the gift card since it is a digital card.

If you didn't get it from eBay, then you're going to have to keep getting a headache from BB.

Where did you get the gift cards from?

If they were from eBay, you may be able to go through Paypal actually, and get them to refund it to the gift card since it is a digital card.

If you didn't get it from eBay, then you're going to have to keep getting a headache from BB.
One of the gift cards was actually from PayPal digital gifts (from eBay), so I might try that. The other ones were physical gift cards I got from trading games in.

I'll probably wait until Friday and see if this crap has worked itself out.

Refunding a gift card (or gift cards in my case) shouldn't be as difficult as they're making it out to be:/ Also pretty disappointed I have nothing to show for this whole ordeal, since they cancelled my order and they're probably going to take their sweet time refunding me.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back