Samsung 40 inch 4K HDR 8 TV at Best Buy currently $289

Calinks

CAGiversary!
I have been wanting a deal on this TV ever since I saw it for 350 two weeks ago and missed it by one day. Now its $289! I heard it is great for 4K gaming at this price. Pro players can experience 4K at a much cheaper rate than before. I am pumped to get it. Going from a 720 to this.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-40-class-40-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-dark-titan/5622308.p?acampID=a45225d2a2f911e6adbd3e4846ec7fdb0INT&skuId=5622308&ref=8575135&loc=0&ksid=6734c8c2-6e7f-4a54-91fe-748e50e1377a&ksprof_id=16&ksaffcode=pg70061&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref%3A212%2Cloc%3A2&gclid=CjwKEAjw19vABRCY2YmkpO2OzTsSJAAzEt8sVaDblhdlzQo8Iz_ZJ1mdk22rJWjXl7gpwXpjmzlY2hoC95bw_wcB

I have this in my cart at $289 with free shipping.

I can't find any reviews about the TV though. Does anyone have positives/negatives to share?

I have done research on this earlier in the month. Have heard great things if you use it for gamming or a pc monitor. For HDR movies its not the best apparently but its is an absolute steal for a 4K HDR tv at this price. It used HDR 8 which isnt true HDR butit still works on a low level for many games. I am really excited to get it tomorrow. If you have the cash and are looking for a true HDR 10 tv then you can hold out for something that will probbapy be $300 more expensive. If you are on a busget though and still want to experience high end gamming/4K image, this is a steal.

I hate to ask this and I know its probably been asked a thousands times but I'm looking for a good gaming tv for under 500 bucks, anyone have any suggestions? I have searched google out the ass and every website seems to list a different tv as being the best.

Is this one the best for my xbox one s?

Best Buy brought this TV in as a budget TV for Black Friday. All the parts are low quality (If your lucky you'll find a model that are build by Samsung and not by LG or Chinese - Make sure the version # = Samsung parts). 4K is just 8 Million Pixel. Their is no HDR on this. Its a 60 Hz panel not 120 Hz (which is different than 120 Motion Rate). If you are looking for a budge TV then this is for you. I rather put my $ towards the 8000 series to get a better TV but I understand people have budget.

You know any other good tvs for around 500 bucks? I honestly would only use it for on/offline gaming. My old crt tv finally broke and it was unbelievably reliable for my Xbox 360 and that lack of lag was godsend. Apparently you now need a decent tv to play games online. Just bought an Xbox one s and the little tv I'm using it on sucks so much for online play. 

You know any other good tvs for around 500 bucks? I honestly would only use it for on/offline gaming. My old crt tv finally broke and it was unbelievably reliable for my Xbox 360 and that lack of lag was godsend. Apparently you now need a decent tv to play games online. Just bought an Xbox one s and the little tv I'm using it on sucks so much for online play.
I am looking at the Sony x800d in 43". It's $600 but has been on sale several times recently (and the 49" was $550 last week I think)

It's the only decent reviewed sub 50" 4k TV with HDR 10 that I can find.

bread's done
Back