- - - - -

GGT 360 Is Going To Be Called The "GGT One" Next Thread & Be Always Online

#1 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18109 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 12:09 AM

We finally made it guys.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#2 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39249 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 12:12 AM

That plan sounds like it's going to backfire

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#3 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18109 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 12:13 AM

I mean everyone here has internet anyways.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#4 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18109 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 12:14 AM

Remember the GGT

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#5 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39249 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 12:16 AM

I remember it eventually got closed for some reason

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#6 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18109 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 12:16 AM

Sales weren't good I think.

Not enough exclusives.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#7 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39249 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 12:21 AM

I think it had at least one AAA FPS exclusive

#8 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18109 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 12:23 AM

Yeah but a single Josh can only push so many units on his own.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#9 EdJericho   2.5D Seiyuu Fanboy CAGiversary!   379 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 12:27 AM

How long would it take for you to be worried about me?

Seeing as you're a pillar that holds everything together, I'd say right about when everything comes crashing down.

Don't worry, it's not what you think. Me and EdJericho almost never play the same game. He plays Overwatch while I play Uncharted 4, then he moves on to Star Wars Battlefront and I move to Overwatch, then he moves to Battlefield 1 Beta and I move to Battlefront, then he moves to Uncharted 4 and I move to Battlefield 1. It's an endless cycle. 

The mics are really awful, I shouldn't be talking because I use the worse Samsung headphones with horrible mic quality. 

And everyone thinks its Waffles Wanton or Waffles n Wonton for some reason. And since not too many people are familiar with WWE, I always thought your name came from the game "Clive Barker Jericho." Then you told me some people thinks its the baby from Yu Yu Hakasho. Strange how many connotations there are for such specific names...

Added! Also added a bunch of other people, who knew being gone for more than a year gets you even more friend requests than usual?

I've actually gotten tired of playing Uncharted 4 Multiplayer, I usually swap between games but I was really focusing a lot on it for almost 3 months now that I've kinda gotten sick of it. I usually play Overwatch when we do the group thing since playing alone isn't as fun. I haven't played Star Wars Battlefront since September (Death Star DLC sucked) but want to get back into it since the previews for the Rogue One Scarif DLC looks great. I plan to get Battlefield 1 next week but I've been putting so much time into online multiplayer games I keep ignoring a lot of my single player backlog games. Ever since Splatoon came out over a year ago I've almost only played online shooters. It'll get worse once Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash comes out.

You're the first someone assumed that. I didn't even know such a game existed either. Most always know it's Chris Jericho even people who didn't seem to be wrestling fans. That one person who assumed Yu Yu Hakusho was some anime fan from Deviant Art over 10 years ago actually which is funny because his name is actually Koenma (his name is Jericho in the Filipino dub). Perhaps the most annoying thing is how everyone thinks I'm a fan of the show Jericho even with the connection already known about Chris Jericho.

#10 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39249 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 01:01 AM

#11 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   1832 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 20 November 2016 - 01:39 AM

Jeff Hardy is awesome, although now it's Meth and Fatt Hardy.

Funny you say that it hurts the user more than the opponent, and you are right since all the top rope moves are pretty pointless, they are just flashy, not real damage doers. However, I think out of all the moves, Swanton Bomb probably is the most efficient, since doing a regular frog splash puts your stomach at impact with the other body, so it hurts you a lot more, while a swanton/senton uses your back, and I think it'll hurt less. Of course, leg drops and arm drops are super efficient, but they aren't as flashy. 

I associate Indignate with having to go get a dictionary and looking it up.

Also. OMG, new thread! I like how we burned through 3 GGT threads while Backloggers Anonymous can't even get to 1000 posts yet. 

I've actually gotten tired of playing Uncharted 4 Multiplayer, I usually swap between games but I was really focusing a lot on it for almost 3 months now that I've kinda gotten sick of it. I usually play Overwatch when we do the group thing since playing alone isn't as fun. I haven't played Star Wars Battlefront since September (Death Star DLC sucked) but want to get back into it since the previews for the Rogue One Scarif DLC looks great. I plan to get Battlefield 1 next week but I've been putting so much time into online multiplayer games I keep ignoring a lot of my single player backlog games. Ever since Splatoon came out over a year ago I've almost only played online shooters. It'll get worse once Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash comes out.

I haven't heard much about Rogue One DLC yet, but hopefully its good. I agree that the Death Star one sucked, they really should've added more, especially when it's the freakin' Death Star. If any of them should be good, it's that one. Out of all of them, I think Bespin is the only must have. 

I'll be honest though, Battlefield One is super boring to me. It's just run into action, die, spawn, run, die, etc. Either that or play sniper and fall asleep. Overwatch is starting to get stale too when there isn't an event to grind out.

I started to play the Senran Kagura game on the Vita, and it is surprisingly good. The story is excellent, so hopefully Peach Beach Splash brings that charm.

Check out my new album! Worse of Black (Friday) Featuring: BlackRock Spears, Andrea BRWcelli, and the Back Street Waifus

Oops! Target's Ad Sucks Again     Best Buy has Come Through     Dump it on Trash Day

Check out the CAG Backloggers Anonymous Group! Game of November: Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed

AWD Unboxing Video      AWD Unboxing 2: The Revenge

#12 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39249 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 01:42 AM

Are you playing Shinovi or Estival?

#13 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   1832 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 20 November 2016 - 01:58 AM

Estival.

Want to get passed that one first, since I just got Shinovi for PS4. And I don't have a 3DS so I can't get Deep Crimson.

I think the games have Coop, but it's been so long since it's release I doubt anyone plays it, like Megadimension, which was already barren when it first came out.

Also, was a pain it the ass trying to get Estival, sold out everywhere and Gamestop has shitty copies. Finally managed to buy a used one with the double sided cover though. Pardon my language.

Check out my new album! Worse of Black (Friday) Featuring: BlackRock Spears, Andrea BRWcelli, and the Back Street Waifus

Oops! Target's Ad Sucks Again     Best Buy has Come Through     Dump it on Trash Day

Check out the CAG Backloggers Anonymous Group! Game of November: Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed

#14 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39249 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 02:02 AM

I'd play Megatagmension with you.

Estival has a kill as many waves of enemies as long as you can survivve mode kind of thing I think, but if you got it on PS4 I can't play with you :P

Youre probably playing Shinovi on Vita since that one isn't on PS4.

#15 Beatles   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   4222 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 02:21 AM

I dont play many online games anymore

#16 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   1832 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 20 November 2016 - 02:58 AM

I'd play Megatagmension with you.

Estival has a kill as many waves of enemies as long as you can survivve mode kind of thing I think, but if you got it on PS4 I can't play with you :P

Youre probably playing Shinovi on Vita since that one isn't on PS4.

You're completely right, I flipped it around. Playing Shinovi, just bought Estival.

And I would be glad to play Megatagmension.

#17 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14906 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 04:23 AM

I mean everyone here has internet anyways.

You know I don't get internet in my tent.

Posted Image

#18 Beatles   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   4222 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 08:54 AM

You know I don't get internet in my tent.

Hey Crotch!

We need some more brand post from you.

#19 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14944 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 09:21 AM

@zeki - Probably when Indignate tells me after he's told by blackrock.

You're completely right, I flipped it around. Playing Shinovi, just bought Estival.

And I would be glad to play Megatagmension.

I'll play if you bought it on PC.

#20 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18109 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 09:24 AM

I was really confused cuz I was like "wtf is blackrock?"

It took me a couple of minutes.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#21 Krymner   Yup, I think you're sexy CAGiversary!   2848 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 12:27 PM

Me either. Work sucks. I wanna quit my job and play games all day. But I did take next week off, so I guess I'll be able to play games all day for 1 week and be happy for that.

#22 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14906 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 05:11 PM

Hey Crotch!

We need some more brand post from you.

My brand is currently undergoing review.

But I'm pretty sure this is still part of it:

Posted Image

#23 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39249 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 05:59 PM

pAxyXzu.jpg

#24 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39249 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:59 PM

I mean I asked you to play Splatoon

#25 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18109 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 09:39 PM

You're not allowed to post Run The Jewels.

Particularly when I've posted it before.

Check your privilege.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#26 Beatles   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   4222 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:13 AM

I mean I asked you to play Splatoon

Maybe one of these days, maybe we should wait until Switch comes out?

#27 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39249 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:23 AM

Maybe one of these days, maybe we should wait until Switch comes out?

Fine. Let's just play Ragnarok Odyssey Ace then.

#28 Beatles   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   4222 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:31 AM

Fine. Let's just play Ragnarok Odyssey Ace then.

I have that in my backlog, not sure if I can play it since it brings back too many memories.

#29 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18109 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:05 AM

If you wait until the switch comes out you can play it immediately after you guys are done playing paintball at the local paintball field

and or fucking squids

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#30 Beatles   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   4222 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:12 AM

If you wait until the switch comes out you can play it immediately after you guys are done playing paintball at the local paintball field

and or fucking squids

More about these squids...