* * * * - 5 votes

Monthly Twitch Prime Benefits (H1Z1 Holiday Loot Pack, Watch Dogs 2 DLC)

Twitch Prime

#1 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2727 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 20 November 2016 - 02:38 AM

Before you say anything, yes I know this isn't technically a "deal." But most of the threads are just rerouting information, so this will serve that purpose also. At least this isn't "Free PS4 Pro!"

Most of you probably already know about Twitch Prime, it's free with Amazon Prime and you need a Twitch account. Most of the Twitch stuff are just emoticons and free subscriptions, but there's also free monthly loot and games. So I decided to make a thread that reminds you guys of what's free this month, since there is an expiration date to this stuff, and why not get free stuff if you already have Amazon Prime?

This month, offers end Jan 4th:

Free H1Z1 Loot pack: H1Z1: King of the Kill is a game about survival, skill, and looking cool! As a Twitch Prime member in December, you can deck yourself out with these in-game skins: 1) Offroader Twitch Skin 2) Kappa Mask 3) Glitch Suit 4) Glitch Conveys 5) and a special holiday surprise coming soon!

Claim by clicking "Claim Offer" on your Twitch page, and follow the steps to get a code.

Last month, offers end December 6th:

Free :pc: :ps4: :xb1: Watch Dogs 2 Twitch DLC Pack "Through December 6th, Twitch Prime members will get a bundle of in-game content for Watch Dogs 2. Content includes Twitch-themed hoodie character skin, exclusive XP boost, and two customization packs of skins for characters, vehicles and more!"

To register, go link your Twitch and Amazon Prime accounts.

To claim, go to your Twitch page, left hand side shows the two offers. Click claim, then:

"1) Download the Twitch Launcher (Becareful, this link downloads it immediately!!!)

2) Download game client from launcher
3) Launch game and enjoy your rewards"

To claim the WD2 DLC, you will get a code to enter into the Ubisoft site, and from there you do some stuff to download it. Just tried it, and apparently you can select any platform, then they will give you a specific code to enter on PSN, XBL, or PC Network.

Thanks for reading. And sorry this isn't a better deal. You can post your WWE gifs now.

Check out my new album! BRW Tries Español (Horribly)

Flips Won't Die - Suckira     Incognito - BRW Fonsi Ft. Nico Yazawa

Check out the CAG Backloggers Anonymous Group! Game of August: Final Fantasy Type-0

AWD Unboxing Video      AWD Unboxing 2: The Revenge     Nier Automata: Black Box CE Unboxing

#2 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   2855 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 02:42 AM

Been running around virtual San Francisco with a twitch hoodie feeling like a marketing whore but hoping the game pays me off in the end.

EDIT: KICK NAKAMURA KICK

#3 Chaosgamer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   433 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Chaosgamer

Posted 20 November 2016 - 02:44 AM

Thanx just got the watch dogs 2 pack for the ps4

Games Playing

:wii:  - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

:ps3: - Borderlands, Splinter Cell Blacklist

:switch: - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

RIPPERKNIGHT.png

EXTREMEULTIMATE.png

#4 BryanDGAF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   998 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 03:05 AM

Thanks OP. In for 1 CLICKBAIT. Jk. I'll take advanTage of this deal that I didn't know about

#5 Tebunker   Shrugs at Clouds CAGiversary!   477 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 04:05 AM

I still haven't been motivated enough to link my accounts. Honestly just don't want to do it. I know Amazon owns twitch but for some reason just can't pull the trigger, like having that stuff separate

#6 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8186 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 04:53 AM

I still haven't been motivated enough to link my accounts. Honestly just don't want to do it. I know Amazon owns twitch but for some reason just can't pull the trigger, like having that stuff separate

Makes no sense

#7 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   1862 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 05:28 AM

I tried to activate the code I got on Twitch for Watch Dogs 2 on the Uplay client, but it said it wasn't a valid code.

Maybe it'll work when the game comes out...?  Or am I suppose to enter the code elsewhere?  If I am supposed to enter the code elsewhere, I would appreciate a direct link.

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#8 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2727 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 20 November 2016 - 05:40 AM

I tried to activate the code I got on Twitch for Watch Dogs 2 on the Uplay client, but it said it wasn't a valid code.

Maybe it'll work when the game comes out...? Or am I suppose to enter the code elsewhere? If I am supposed to enter the code elsewhere, I would appreciate a direct link.

You activate the code from twitch on the link that twitch gives you. Click the link from where it says claim your code. Then they give you another code to put into PSN. So two codes in total.

Check out the CAG Backloggers Anonymous Group! Game of August: Final Fantasy Type-0

AWD Unboxing Video      AWD Unboxing 2: The Revenge     Nier Automata: Black Box CE Unboxing

#9 PsychoKilla666   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   92 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

PsychoKilla666

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:23 AM

I activated the offer online but the Twitch client seems to be Windows only. Will the claimed game sit there until I own a Windows machine or is it still technically unclaimed and going to expire in a few days?
FATEvsDESTINY.png

Fate+vs+Destiny.jpg

#10 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   1862 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 07:23 AM

I wrote down my Watch Dogs 2 code, but I must've missed the site where I go to activate it.  And now I can't figure out how to bring up the link again from within either the Twitch website or the Twitch app.

I think I'm just gonna chalk this up as "didn't work for me" and move on....

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#11 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2727 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 20 November 2016 - 05:46 PM

I activated the offer online but the Twitch client seems to be Windows only. Will the claimed game sit there until I own a Windows machine or is it still technically unclaimed and going to expire in a few days?

I'm gonna guess it will sit there, I haven't downloaded it yet and haven't used the windows client, but it still says I have already claimed the game. I'm guessing when you open it up, it'll be like Steam and Origin and will have already registered to your account and let you download it whenever you want.

I wrote down my Watch Dogs 2 code, but I must've missed the site where I go to activate it.  And now I can't figure out how to bring up the link again from within either the Twitch website or the Twitch app.

I think I'm just gonna chalk this up as "didn't work for me" and move on....

Okay, so you know how when you hover over the icon, there is a 16 letter code that has the copy button next to it. Under it is this link https://watchdogs.ub...s/en-US/redeem/. It will be different if you live in a different region. Follow the steps there which require you to log on with a U Play account, select the platform you want it on (not sure if you can do it for multiple platforms) and then input that code to receive a new one to input into PSN/XBL/PC Network. Hopes that helps!

#12 sasukekun   Cat-Like Typing Detected CAGiversary!   6659 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:04 PM

Redeemed! Thanks!

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#13 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   1862 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:11 PM

Okay, so you know how when you hover over the icon, there is a 16 letter code that has the copy button next to it. Under it is this link https://watchdogs.ub...s/en-US/redeem/.

That link worked, and I was then able to select "PC" and then use uPlay to "Activate Key" - code redeemed successfully.

Thanks!

#14 The Lord of Awesome   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1021 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

The Lord of Awesome

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:31 PM

Oh wow I didn't know they were giving free stuff. Thanks dude!

mpmx.gif

#15 nny   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   324 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 07:40 PM

Punch Club is supposed to be free this month too, although they don't make it clear how they roll this stuff out. The Watchdogs code has been available for a couple weeks, but This War just became free last week from what I saw.

I was pretty shocked that they announced 2 free games that are well regarded and I didn't see it mentioned on the major game news sites or on the bargain forums.

Anybody know what the difference in the anniversary edition is? I already have the regular edition on Steam.

#16 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2727 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 20 November 2016 - 09:53 PM

Thanks, I love all of you guys!

tumblr_o274esy2JW1v6r5fgo1_500.gif

Not too sure about the freebies that aren't listed, so I'll stick with only the listed ones for now. Thanks for the heads up though!

#17 kanekiken  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:06 AM

Where do you enter the WD2 code they gave you?

#18 xan_theCAgamer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

xan_theCAgamer

Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:32 AM

Thanks for the heads up, gonna have to check this out!

e28fc86f-7cca-4b26-acf9-fda6d0eb651f_zps

console_pixel_collection.png

#19 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2727 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:02 AM

Where do you enter the WD2 code they gave you?

If you look a few posts up, I posted the link to the Ubisoft page. Sorry, on mobile now so I can't copy paste it.

#20 bondgirl  

bondgirl

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:49 PM

Redeemed! Thank you, OP!

#21 appleyum   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   342 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

appleyum

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:38 AM

Did I miss out on This War of Mine already?  All I see is Watch Dog 2

#22 zeldafanjtl   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   140 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

zeldafanjtl

Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:33 PM

Did I miss out on This War of Mine already?  All I see is Watch Dog 2

I just see Watch Dogs 2 and some other game called Punch Club.

#23 kanekiken  

Posted 25 November 2016 - 11:16 PM

By the way, thanks OP!

I love getting extra skins for free.

#24 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1921 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 26 November 2016 - 12:27 AM

Anyone have a twitch ymir skin or did those expire

#25 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8200 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 26 November 2016 - 03:08 AM

Looks like I missed This War of Mine. Real short window on that one.

And I hate how you can't get a Watch_Dogs 2 code for more than one platform. Some people do own multiple consoles.   :wall:

CAG'S OFFICIAL COCKROACH EXTERMINATOR

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#26 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2727 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 08 December 2016 - 08:40 PM

Front page tweet just reminded me to update the first post.

This month, offers end Jan 4th:

Free H1Z1 Loot pack: H1Z1: King of the Kill is a game about survival, skill, and looking cool! As a Twitch Prime member in December, you can deck yourself out with these in-game skins: 1) Offroader Twitch Skin 2) Kappa Mask 3) Glitch Suit 4) Glitch Conveys 5) and a special holiday surprise coming soon!

Claim by clicking "Claim Offer" on your Twitch page, and follow the steps to get a code.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Twitch Prime