LF Deals on 32/64gb Vita Memory Cards.

dmjohn0x

CAGiversary!
Snagged a PSTV For a steal at $25, but the memory is several times more expensive than the console. Im hoping with the holidays to snag a decent deal on 32gb or 64gb cards. Any help would be appreciated.

Vita memory cards are almost completely non exsistant in stores. And sales on them online rarely happen & usually only for a bit off.
I'd check Craigslist or just wait a few months.

Given the Vita's waning (and mostly dead) levels of interest, stores likely won't bother trying to promote it. Part of the reason for BF sales is b/c stores want to people visit their locations/websites and Vita deals won't attract too many people. 

I got a 16GB card for $35 a few years back and have wanted to upgrade but you simply don't see too many deals on PSV memory cards. 

This is month two of waiting. Was waiting for cyber monday, starting to get impatient.
i meant like maybe an online sale for $10 off might appear within the next 6 months. And it won't be from a regular store either. Maybe from like a Japanese online retailer shipped overseas.

You are just gonna have to bite the bullet and spend a little more than you want. Either that or just swap cards around back and forth. I have 2 8GB cards and a 4GB card but I was never able to find a great deal on 32GB or 64GB card. It just never happened. Most of my Vita collection is physical and I have mostly just a few PSP games on the 8GB card, so I never took the plunge on the bigger card. But I've kept both a 32GB and a 64GB card in my shopping cart on Amazon for like the past 3 years hoping they would get cheap or go on sale one day and they literally never have.  

Picked up a Japanese import 32gb  card NIB for $60. $10 more than I wanted to spend on a 32gb card, but I havent seen better in months.

The majority of the cards were clearanced out last year during the holiday season, so there may not be much left this year.
Do you remember if prices were any good? I kept my eye out for a decent prices I don't think I remember anything that good... I think I saw Target or maybe WM had the 32GB cards for like $10 and passed.

You are just gonna have to bite the bullet and spend a little more than you want. Either that or just swap cards around back and forth. I have 2 8GB cards and a 4GB card but I was never able to find a great deal on 32GB or 64GB card. It just never happened. Most of my Vita collection is physical and I have mostly just a few PSP games on the 8GB card, so I never took the plunge on the bigger card. But I've kept both a 32GB and a 64GB card in my shopping cart on Amazon for like the past 3 years hoping they would get cheap or go on sale one day and they literally never have.
Is this seamless? Like, can you just pop out one mem card and put in another while the system is still running? Or do you need to shut down, swap, then restart? If it's seamless, I might just buy another 16GB and call it a day.

Picked up a Japanese import 32gb card NIB for $60. $10 more than I wanted to spend on a 32gb card, but I havent seen better in months.
From where? Looks like Amazon has the US 32GB card for the same price...

https://www.amazon.com/32GB-PlayStation-Vita-Memory-Card/dp/B006JKASCK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480035506&sr=8-1&keywords=32+gb+vita

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back