* * - - - 6 votes

CashForGamers Annual Black Friday Trade-in Special

#1 CashForGamers   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   114 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

CashForGamers

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:08 PM

Hello again CAGers,

Websitehttp://www.cashforgamers.com 

Our annual Black Friday Trade-in Special is now live! Promo Expires 11:59 PST 11/27/16.

Extra 30% Cash on All Trade-ins (including consoles and iPods). Coupon Code is CAG30. Please use this code and not GOBBLE30 that is listed on other websites.

CAG30 will get you these additional perks:

-Instant Payment: All trade-ins using this coupon code will have payment issued the same day as delivery and will be at the front of the payment queue.

-Leniency: We will give the listed trade-in value for any faded, torn, or very scratched labels and discs so long as the game works.

All Trade-ins come with a prepaid shipping label. Orders totaling $50 or more can request free shipping supplies. 

I have been designated to handle customer service and processing for all CAG trade-ins. Please contact me directly via email: meelad@cashforgamers.com. You can also PM me here. 

You can also contact our customer service team here: http://www.cashforga...com/contact-us/

As always, Thanks and Happy Holidays!

UPDATE: Games that have Red Box and Rental Stickers are ok to trade-in as long as they work!

#2 The iLL Funk Freaka   Crazy Person Banned   927 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

The iLL Funk Freaka

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:28 PM

$13 for Robinson The Journey?  I can sell it on eBay for more than twice that much.

What a ripoff!

Amazon is offering $19.  Hell, even Gamestop is offering more than that.

#3 deadlykittenpaws  

deadlykittenpaws

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:19 PM

Site is garbage hundreds of BBB complaints and terrible prices

#4 Vanacloud   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   977 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:37 PM

Site is garbage hundreds of BBB complaints and terrible prices

Don't know about today, but 2 - 3 years ago when they first started, I had 0 problems with them with multiple transactions.  

#5 kraftwerks   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1350 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

kraftwerks

Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:47 PM

Like everyone else in the business, some prices are laughable and some aren't too bad. I clicked on Xbox One, and just about any game that didn't come out in the last 4 months is worthless- which isn't surprising. But, with the bonus they're offering $26.52 for Batman Return to Arkham. Gamestop is offering $14.96 if you're PUR. 

I used to work for EB. You know what sounds dumber than the person that complains they can get more money by selling their game outright than selling it to a company that needs to sell it for more than they paid? Not a hell of a lot. 

#6 RunningMan  

RunningMan

Posted 24 November 2016 - 05:01 AM

Don't know about today, but 2 - 3 years ago when they first started, I had 0 problems with them with multiple transactions.  

I was happy with them and had 0 problems as-well

#7 reaperztoll   Banned Banned   3366 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

reaperztoll

Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:20 AM

I sold some amiibo to these guys last year I think and had no issues.

#8 davrt  

Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:30 AM

Thank you, TC, for the topic. A lot of your retro trade-ins are a hell of a lot better than Gamestop's. A retro game I traded in earlier at Gamestop was 35 base TIV. Yours is 82. And with your 30% extra bonus BF special, I missed out on 107. Also, I had a game which Gamestop didn't take. Thinking it was worthless, I just told them to keep it or toss it. Your TIV....$9.

I think I'll go cry in the corner right now.

#9 CashForGamers   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   114 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

CashForGamers

Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:04 PM

Thank you, TC, for the topic. A lot of your retro trade-ins are a hell of a lot better than Gamestop's. A retro game I traded in earlier at Gamestop was 35 base TIV. Yours is 82. And with your 30% extra bonus BF special, I missed out on 107. Also, I had a game which Gamestop didn't take. Thinking it was worthless, I just told them to keep it or toss it. Your TIV....$9.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. Well, in the future if you have any questions about retro trade-ins, just shoot me an email or PM me here. Even if you don't like our trade-in prices for a said game, I can direct you to a few video game marketplaces that we are partnered with.

#10 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2399 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:56 PM

$13 for Robinson The Journey? I can sell it on eBay for more than twice that much.

What a ripoff!

Amazon is offering $19. Hell, even Gamestop is offering more than that.

How did you get ripped off? Did you have an offer that they shorted you on?

#11 The iLL Funk Freaka   Crazy Person Banned   927 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

The iLL Funk Freaka

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:56 PM

How did you get ripped off? Did you have an offer that they shorted you on?

I think I explained fairly well in my post how it's a rip off.  Maybe try re-reading it if you didn't understand it the first time.

#12 NeoMonk  

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:01 PM

oie_RVr_Wf_Ba_J8_Oh6.gif

#13 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2399 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 24 November 2016 - 10:41 PM

I think I explained fairly well in my post how it's a rip off. Maybe try re-reading it if you didn't understand it the first time.

You explained nothing. Just cried about some values and claimed that you got ripped off. GTFO

#14 Fatal Futanari   What cha got there Senpai? CAGiversary!   7648 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Fatal Futanari

Posted 24 November 2016 - 11:05 PM

You explained nothing. Just cried about some values and claimed that you got ripped off. GTFO

He said "What a ripoff!" not "I got ripped off!". Two very different statements. Not sure how you got confused with those.

#15 nahdah  

Posted 24 November 2016 - 11:27 PM

lol

#16 JoshTX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2485 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 November 2016 - 11:41 PM

If you don't want to give your games to these guys, I have two words for you: CAG MARKETPLACE. Use it! Otherwise don't complain...lol

#17 Colddecembersnow   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   762 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Colddecembersnow

Posted 25 November 2016 - 12:19 AM

Whats the stance on Redbox purchased games? Aka no box and red sticker ring?

#18 bengi15  

Posted 25 November 2016 - 01:18 AM

Can I trade in new game? Or it has to be open?

#19 CashForGamers   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   114 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

CashForGamers

Posted 25 November 2016 - 01:23 AM

Whats the stance on Redbox purchased games? Aka no box and red sticker ring?

Redbox stickers are fine as long as the game still works.

Can I trade in new game? Or it has to be open?

New games can be sold. A game will be accepted whether it's pre-owned or still factory sealed.

#20 CashForGamers   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   114 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

CashForGamers

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:04 PM

Updated OP to address a popular question. Games that have Red Box and Rental Stickers are ok to trade-in as long as they work!

#21 DavidD   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   160 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:07 AM

Your "Contact Us" site doesn't work if you don't have an existing order -- it demands an order number.

I want to trade in an older Animal Crossing New 3DS system, but I don't see it on your site.

1) Can I sell/trade in a white New 3DS system w/ Animal Crossing faceplates?

2) If so, what is the trade-in value?

3) This is ALSO eligible for the extra 30%, correct?

#22 Corpekata   CAGiversary! Trading Timeout - Under Review   1379 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2016 - 01:38 AM

When does this expire?

BF promo so obviously assuming maybe today, but a lot of BF stuff is weekend long now so wanted to verify.

#23 CashForGamers   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   114 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

CashForGamers

Posted 26 November 2016 - 07:04 AM

Your "Contact Us" site doesn't work if you don't have an existing order -- it demands an order number.

I want to trade in an older Animal Crossing New 3DS system, but I don't see it on your site.

1) Can I sell/trade in a white New 3DS system w/ Animal Crossing faceplates?

2) If so, what is the trade-in value?

3) This is ALSO eligible for the extra 30%, correct?

Just responded to your PM, but will post it here too just in case. That system can be sold here: http://www.cashforga...ossing-edition/. It is eligible for the 30% bonus.

When does this expire?

BF promo so obviously assuming maybe today, but a lot of BF stuff is weekend long now so wanted to verify.

This promo expires 11:59 PST 11/27/16. Will update the OP. 

#24 esalw822  

Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:43 AM

$90 Base TIV for a fat Xbox One with no controller.  Only takes off $2 if you keep the power supply.  $114.40 cash total for the console after promo.  Then trade in your power supply and controller to GameStop or another outlet.  Added together that's actually a really solid value for those trying to unload their OG XB1 or upgrade to a Slim.  Worth checking out.

#25 esalw822  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 04:03 AM

:xb1: Kinect is $20 base ($26 cash after promo) for those that got it free with the GS Coupon.  Just sayin'...

#26 Kotor15   Banned Banned   3099 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 05:26 AM

Just submitted a trade in order with these guys. I'll let you guys know how it goes!

#27 BMO   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   18 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:23 PM

Submitted a trade with this too. Got rid of my orginal black 3DS for $60 which isnt too bad

#28 esalw822  

Posted 02 December 2016 - 06:47 AM

Just got paid for my items via Paypal.  Quick turnaround and a painless transaction.  Was even able to send in multiple Xbox One Kinects in the GameStop Preowned packaging without issues.  Would definitely do business with them again the next time another promo comes around.