Unlimited Points With FeaturePoints (20$ a day or more)

Maylliw

CAG Newbie
Hi everyone,

Today i've decided to share my method to get "unlimited" points in FeaturePoints, without referrals.

I apologize in advance for my bad english. (i'm french)

First, if you don't know featurepoints it's basically an app (ios/android) where you download others free apps to get points, there a many rewards available such as paypal money or amazon, itunes, steam and others gift cards. (wordlwide) 

To get FeaturePoints go to featu.re/G9AKQQ on your ios on android device. (50 bonus points with my link)

Here's the method. No hack/website scam, all you need is a main featurepoints account on an android or ios device and a pc.

1) Download FeaturePoints on your mobile device from one of the link above.

2) Download all the apps available (you can use a vpn from a different country to have more)

3) Once you have downloaded all the apps and got your points, download Memu on your pc (it's an android emulator).

4) Download FeaturePoints on Memu.

5) Register as a new user and enter the referral code of your main account. (it will give 50% of the points to your main)

6) Download as many apps as you can.

7) When you have downloaded all the big offers and got your points, delete memu of your computer. Now, repeat this again and again.

You can create an unlimited numbers of account with this method, and featurepoints will never ban your main. (if you want to be 100% safe, you can use a vpn on your pc, featurepoints allows vpn)

It takes some time but it's really worth it, you can make more than 20$ a day ! (if you are lazy, i think you can automate everything with an autoclicker)

I hope you enjoyed this method, have a good day :)

bread's done
Back