- - - - -

Save 15% Off Your Purchase Sunday & Monday 11/27 & 11/28 @Target Incl. PS4 Pro / PS VR / XB1 S

PS4 Pro PS VR XB1 S

#91 Derrick1979   I think I've been here to long ! CAGiversary!   5695 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Derrick1979

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:02 PM

Ok I have to be the guy that has to ask where is this coupon or is it something that is automatic when you check out???

Thanks

#92 dfo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   751 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:06 PM

Ok I have to be the guy that has to ask where is this coupon or is it something that is automatic when you check out???

Thanks

It's automatic

#93 wirtsleg   moar cowbell CAGiversary!   3014 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:08 PM

YMMV

(i posted this is in the best buy ps4 pro thread too)

thanks OP! just got off the phone with support. really, really nice lady.

ps4 pro + cod legacy for 343 after tax!

don't know  why it ended up being 343 but i'll take it.

if anyone is elite/elite plus, i highly recommend calling their dedicated line @ 1-866-797-7367

she even thanked me for being a valued customer.

i found having the sku really helpful

it's 

• Model: SONY PLAYSTATION 4 PRO CONSOLE
  • SKU: 5388900

good luck eveyone!

#94 georgebot84   Steamboy CAGiversary!   895 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

georgebot84

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:13 PM

Does this work on clearance items?

#95 ajh2298   2009 Stanley Cup Champs CAGiversary!   7661 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:28 PM

Sucks this doesn't work on LG TVs I would so pick up that $500 55" 4K model with HDR that they had in their BF ad. Seems like a lot of stores still have them in stock and the price is still $500.

#96 limitz  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:56 PM

This Pro better be worth all the trouble getting it at the lowest price I can get it at. :D/

#97 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   1269 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:58 PM

has anyone tried price matching the PS4 PRO from amazon for $339?

#98 DGGames  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:01 PM

This Pro better be worth all the trouble getting it at the lowest price I can get it at. :D/

it's not but if you are getting one regardless, better be the lowest price in my opinion haha

#99 Ogami Itto   Your what hurts now? CAGiversary!   434 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:05 PM

I got the PS4 for $343 shipped from Target, now I got a shipped email and the price has changed to $356 (taxes got increased). I will talk to them because I still have the email with $343 price. Just letting you guys know to check your orders.

#100 Chocoburger   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   417 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Chocoburger

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:59 PM

I want to try this so bad, but I typically have bad luck with customer service. Has this worked for anyone?

$60 off + 15% off + 5% red card combo?

#101 GreigaBeast  

GreigaBeast

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:39 PM

How is it "dead"? I had intermittent problems with mine turning on. I took it off a power strip and gave it its own wall plug months ago. Not one problem since. You may want to do some research. Also, no chance it's still under warranty?

well came home from best buy "grey thursday" and noticed it wansnt lightingng up nor beeping either , tried using different power cables no response.Different wall outlets nada Had to take the disc out manually tho , and warranty it expired a few days before it died. :( i was thinking to just replace the internal power supply but i have no clue if thats the case.

#102 sullytool   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

sullytool

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:59 PM

I was able to snag a xbox one s battlefield 1 with a 90 day live and a 40 dollar gift card and another controller for $210.00. hell of a deal. this was after i had two orders screwed up on targets website, but a nice gentleman set me up and i payed $30 dollars with my own gift card for the controller.  Don't feel so bad about upgrading now after i bought my 60" LG 4k TV last week. have my home theater set up downstairs now, just waiting for my new xbox one s!!!

#103 JohnnyCage   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1170 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

JohnnyCage

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:02 AM

Price match is not allowed until December 4th.

#104 Psykodelik   Piw Piw Masta! CAGiversary!   1163 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Psykodelik

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:19 AM

Have you guys had any experience returning an opened video game console at Target? I bought a PS4 slim with a wishlist coupon last week, but now I want to jump in on the PS4 Pro deal.

I went in store not knowing about their no pricematch/adjust until dec. 4.  They said I can.  But I called the same store to make sure before I packed it up at my place and was told I couldn't because it was already opened. I'm not going to bother packing it up and get told I couldn't do it.  But if you want to try it might be YMMV.  Good luck if you do.

I'll wait and see if there's a chance to price adjust until then.  Oh yeah I did call CS and I was told to go in store too. Since I didn't buy it online.

#105 phoenixlau   backlogged CAGiversary!   508 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:34 AM

Sucks this doesn't work on LG TVs I would so pick up that $500 55" 4K model with HDR that they had in their BF ad. Seems like a lot of stores still have them in stock and the price is still $500.

You dodged a bullet since the lower end LG sets are all garbage fake 4K with RGBw pixels.  Only their high end OLED models are actual 4K.

#106 Chocoburger   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   417 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Chocoburger

Posted 28 November 2016 - 01:56 AM

So I just got back from Target, I went to the Tech section and asked if they would price match Amazon, the lady said no, as I expected. I went down to the first floor at customer service, I asked another lady if she would price match Amazon, and she said YES! My excitement levels were growing! Then 3 seconds later, another lady at customer service next to us said no they don't price match during this period, thus ruining my chances for a $275 PS4 Pro. Excitement levels deflated. If only she wasn't right there when I had asked. :wall:

I signed up for the Red Credit Card, but I accidentally put a wrong SSN (whoops!), which denied me the Red Card, however, just for attempting to sign up, I got a one-time-use 5% off coupon which I used on a Wii U bringing it down to $242 plus tax. Which honestly should have been the standard price for the system as is. Stubborn Nintendo. :wall:

#107 limitz  

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:43 AM

So I just got back from Target, I went to the Tech section and asked if they would price match Amazon, the lady said no, as I expected. I went down to the first floor at customer service, I asked another lady if she would price match Amazon, and she said YES! My excitement levels were growing! Then 3 seconds later, another lady at customer service next to us said no they don't price match during this period, thus ruining my chances for a $275 PS4 Pro. Excitement levels deflated. If only she wasn't right there when I had asked. :wall:

I signed up for the Red Credit Card, but I accidentally put a wrong SSN (whoops!), which denied me the Red Card, however, just for attempting to sign up, I got a one-time-use 5% off coupon which I used on a Wii U bringing it down to $242 plus tax. Which honestly should have been the standard price for the system as is. Stubborn Nintendo. :wall:

dang that sucks man :wall:

#108 Miketheking   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Miketheking

Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:15 AM

You dodged a bullet since the lower end LG sets are all garbage fake 4K with RGBw pixels. Only their high end OLED models are actual 4K.

True that I had experience from buying one last year. Every lg tv suck except the oled ones.

#109 Gamelore   Dark Elf Cleric CAGiversary!   450 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Gamelore

Posted 29 November 2016 - 12:15 AM

I ordered a Wii U with RedCard.   I waited 4 years for a price drop, and nothing really came along, so I'm getting one before they're gone.  With my luck, Nintendo will halve the price after the Switch releases.

After many hours of anxious thought, I ordered a PS4 Pro, too.  I don't have a 4K TV, but I use PSVR and the aliasing totally sucks.  And having a second PS4 will allow my GF to play multi-console co-op games (if I can talk her into it), or maybe Star Trek Bridge Crew if I get another PSVR.

Also ordered a glacier and a jet black DualShock 4.  I only want one new model DS4, but I ordered both types to increase the odds of getting the new model.  If both are old model, they're both going back.

My wallet hurts :(

#110 latin trident   Banned Banned   935 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

latin trident

Posted 29 November 2016 - 03:42 AM

I had a $20 gift card to Target (that Groupon fiasco) and since I have the Red Card, I figured I'd might as well get Target's exclusive Pokemon Sun and Moon. Came out to $48 after 20% and $20 off so pretty nice savings. My son is 6 and we pretty much just trade Pokemon all the time and he kicks my butt when we battle. I see it as an investment but my wife on the other hand...

#111 splattered   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   556 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

splattered

Posted 29 November 2016 - 05:18 AM

Actually managed to get a kitchenaid 5qt professional mixer for 169.99 for the wife. Score! Haha

#112 NeloDiavolo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   358 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

NeloDiavolo

Posted 29 November 2016 - 05:56 AM

Ended up buying a second Xbox one S battlefield bundle to go along with my Walmart Storm Grey BF1 bundle. And I still have an Elite console. Halp!

#113 starmask2k3   CAG MASTER'S Trading Ban   13744 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

starmask2k3

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:11 AM

Can someone please help me with the target wish list app thanks 

#114 vikasbpai   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   196 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:53 PM

Can someone please help me with the target wish list app thanks 

The Target Wishlist App 10% promotion ended on 23-Nov-2016. Not sure if you are still looking for that promotion or some other help with the app.