Trouble Using Multiple Gift Cards at Gamestop.com

cruzfactor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I've gained a few gift cards over the last couple of years through E-Rewards. I now have 10x $25 gift cards. On Black Friday, I tried using all of them on buying a PS4 through the website, but the order failed. I just got an error message on the top of the screen saying the order didn't go through and I didn't get charged. Since it didn't tell me the exact reason why, I tried ordering multiple times trying to figure out the problem. I tried various things like changing the credit card, removing about half of the gift cards applied, changing my address, using a guest account, etc., but to no avail. It still shows me the same error. I've checked the balanced of all 10 gift cards and the balance for all of them is still available. I've used mutliple gift cards in an online Gamestop order before when I bought a PS wireless headset a few years ago and used 4x $25 gift cards with no problem.

Anyone have a problem using multiple gift cards at Gamestop?

There are tons of gamestop stores, you can't just buy the item you want in-store? Then you wouldn't have to play the guessing game on if your order will go through or not. I've used digital cards in-store tons of times, never had any issues, I've even combined digital cards into a physical card tons of times as well.

Yeah, I have been have issues as well trying to use gift cards with Gamestop's webstore.  Is it possible to place the online order and pay with the gift cards in-store?

bread's done
Back