* * * * - 3 votes

Best Buy Ad 12/4-12/10: Buy 2 Get 1 Free on any XB1/PS4 games

#271 Tyrok   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   998 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:44 AM

So the ad mentions that Uncharted 4 and Minecraft: PS4 Edition are excluded with the correct skus listed and the in-store signage says the same thing but lists the skus for Story Mode PS4 and XB1. It's possible that Uncharted 4 could work when the sale starts tonight but who knows. shrug.gif

#272 Mikeatris   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   76 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Mikeatris

Posted Yesterday, 12:21 PM

Anybody know if Steep is any good?  I'm thinking about grabbing that along with Last Guardian and Dead Rising since I already have FFXV and Watch Dogs 2.

I am gonna pass on Steep. I have read up on it and watched Twitch but just can't make myself waste a slot for it. It's just bland. I am gonna do this sale twice to catch up on everything finally. Will get Dead Rising with it, I have FFXV already which is pretty good. TLG is another one that does not appeal to me. I am waiting on reviews when the embargo lifts on Monday

#273 pwnedkiller   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   109 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

pwnedkiller

Posted Yesterday, 01:45 PM

Does BB still have the deal where if you spend over $100 and checkout with Visa Checkout you get $25 off?

#274 scrapen  

Posted Yesterday, 01:58 PM

I'm selling it to Best Buy for 33 and buying a new copy for 32. Losing a bit on taxes I suppose. I've never sold on eBay, and don't feel like dealing with the BS for potentially 10 dollars extra.

Just return the sealed copy for the one you bought previously.  I am assuming you pre-ordered though BB.  Even though you lose your cert getting $5x.xx back is better than getting $43 (33 + 10 cert).

My second suggestion is to wait for a bonus.  If they do it within the next month it may be worth $40.   It don't see it dropping below 20 by next bonus so worst case you'd get about the same back (32).

****disclaimer**** don't come yelling at me if they don't do a bonus until june and the game tanks to $10 :).

#275 Wescyde   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 02:32 PM

So I am guessing if we just wait until Wednesday since it does not include pre-orders that Dead Rising, The Guardian will end up being part of the deal right?

#276 fallofparadise  

fallofparadise

Posted Yesterday, 03:21 PM

So I am guessing if we just wait until Wednesday since it does not include pre-orders that Dead Rising, The Guardian will end up being part of the deal right?

I'm pretty sure that if you did an "In-store" pre order where you only put $5 down on each title... you could get the deal to go through because you won't actually pay for the games until you pick them up. If any issues occur, you an always get the manager to override.  

#277 Chuck Stank   Colts/Hawkeyes Fan CAGiversary!   813 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Chuck Stank

Posted Yesterday, 04:45 PM

If you look at their website and look at the free item, they assign a value of $19.99 for the ornament. You may want to be careful they don't charge you for that since you cancelled the preorder.

So far I haven't been charged anything. Although, they did add it to my pre-order weeks after I placed it. I got an email saying they forgot to add it so they gave it to me "free of charge." We'll see, though.

Posted Image

#278 dennisb407   Millinials Get Offended By Everything #StaySoft CAGiversary!   3549 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:00 PM

The BBY store I frequent the most only had one Gold Watch Dogs 2 left, so I had to buy it today and do a return/rebuy Tuesday when I pick up DR4 and something else. It's gonna be hard to keep it sealed for 3 days

#279 Flash15   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   5761 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:11 PM

[quote name="dennisb407" post="13552977" timestamp="1480784438"]

The BBY store I frequent the most only had one Gold Watch Dogs 2 left, so I had to buy it today and do a return/rebuy Tuesday when I pick up DR4 and something else. It's gonna be hard to keep it sealed for 3 days[/quote

You don't need to keep it sealed. You don't even need to bring the item in. Just explain the situation.

That is, of course, you get an employee that isn't willing to budge or understand

#280 dennisb407   Millinials Get Offended By Everything #StaySoft CAGiversary!   3549 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:14 PM

[quote name="dennisb407" post="13552977" timestamp="1480784438"]

The BBY store I frequent the most only had one Gold Watch Dogs 2 left, so I had to buy it today and do a return/rebuy Tuesday when I pick up DR4 and something else. It's gonna be hard to keep it sealed for 3 days[/quote

You don't need to keep it sealed. You don't even need to bring the item in. Just explain the situation.

That is, of course, you get an employee that isn't willing to budge or understand

Yea I dont want to risk it since I paid with my regular credit card instead of my BBY card like I will next week as well use some certs and gift cards

#281 Flash15   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   5761 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:17 PM

Yea I dont want to risk it since I paid with my regular credit card instead of my BBY card like I will next week as well use some certs and gift cards

True I understand. I've never had issues with my BB doing this. They're pretty understanding if you're polite.

#282 Ratfoot   Amiibo Hunter CAGiversary!   592 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:34 PM

Really wish the Digital code for Dead Rising 4 qualified I would buy it in a heartbeat for the PC copy, I think I'm gonna end up getting 2K17 or Steep as my 3rd game.

#283 Mikeatris   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   76 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Mikeatris

Posted Yesterday, 06:41 PM

Does BB still have the deal where if you spend over $100 and checkout with Visa Checkout you get $25 off?

That deal is dead

#284 dviper2399   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

dviper2399

Posted Yesterday, 06:53 PM

Games:

• New Releases (Available Tuesday)
    • :xb1: Dead Rising 4 $59.99
    • :ps4: The Last Guardian $59.99
  • Buy any 2, Get the 3rd Free on Xbox One or PS4 titles (Excludes Uncharted 4, Minecraft: PS4 Edition, pre-orders, pre-owned and digital games)
  • Sony 55" Class LED 1080p Smart HDTV (KDL55W650D) and PlayStation 4 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Bundle $649.98 Save $250 + Free $50 Best Buy Gift Card
  • Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Bundle $299.99 + Free $50 Best Buy Gift Card
  • Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield 1 Bundle $299.99
  • Free Xbox Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One console (Only @ BB Blue, Black or White)
  • Free $30 Best Buy Gift Card with purchase of an Xbox Elite wireless controller
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Game and Black DualShock 4 Wireless Controller Bundle $79.99 Save $20
  • Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 520 Wireless Headset for PlayStation 4 $99.99 Save $30
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole Only @ BB Figurines Pack $39.99
  • Save $15 on select Collector's Edition Game Guides
    • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
    • Dishonored 2
    • The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Special Edition
    • Gears of War 4
    • Mafia III
    • Titanfall 2
    • Watch Dogs 2
  • Oculus Rift VR Headset and CyberPower PC Gaming Desktop (GXIVR2800B1) Bundle $999.98 Save $330
  • Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Headset $599.99
  • Oculus Touch Controllers $199.99 (Available Tuesday, Free Dead and Buried game with purchase)
Xbox One Console Bundle & Save Deal. Good through 12/31/16:
Spoiler

Movies:
  • New Releases (Available Tuesday)
    • The Secret Life of Pets $19.99
    • The Secret Life of Pets 4K with Only @ BB Max Plush $24.99
    • Jason Bourne $19.99
    • Jason Bourne 4K Steelbook $24.99 (Only @ BB)
    • Jason Bourne: The Ultimate 5-Film Collection 4K $99.99 (Only @ BB)
    • Harry Potter 8-Film Steelbook Collection $99.99 (Only @ BB)
    • Scream Queens: Season One (DVD) $14.99
    • Family Guy: Season Fourteen (DVD) $14.99
  • $19.99 each when you buy Jason Bourne 4K or Jason Bourne 4K Steelbook. Valid 12/6-12/31:
    • The Bourne Identity 4K
    • The Bourne Supremacy 4K
    • The Bourne Ultimatum 4K
    • The Bourne Legacy 4K
  • Buy 2 UHD Titles, Save $10. Buy 3, Save $20
  • Ghostbusters (2016) Steelbook $9.99 (Only @ BB)
Music:
  • New Releases (Available Friday)
    • Tech N9ne - The Storm (Deluxe Edition) $16.99
    • Neil Young - Peace Trail $11.99
  • The Weeknd - Starboy $11.99
  • Childish Gambino - "Awaken, My Love!" $9.99

Any deals on PC monitors? Wish I grabbed that Sammy 4K monitor on BF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#285 Bobby's Beasting!   All Day! CAGiversary!   4047 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Bobby's Beasting!

Posted Yesterday, 07:37 PM

Any deals on PC monitors? Wish I grabbed that Sammy 4K monitor on BF
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you really have to quote the whole post in both weekly ad threads?
"...don't be sensitive and angry at the sh!t that I wrote
Cause if you can take a Fuck n d!ck, you can take a joke" -IT

lol

#286 Dead_Batteries   Voltaic Pile CAGiversary!   693 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Dead_Batteries

Posted Yesterday, 09:27 PM

Well he is only 7 years old...

#287 reaperztoll  

reaperztoll

Posted Yesterday, 11:58 PM

I wish they would start banning people who do that.

Too much real life, not enough time for video games

#288 arbybaconator  

arbybaconator

Posted Today, 01:48 AM

when does this deal start?

#289 JohnnyCage   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   801 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

JohnnyCage

Posted Today, 02:15 AM

I hope Last Guardian is available for this promo tonight. It would be dumb to make us wait till Tuesday to order when the game releases this week.

#290 Flash15   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   5761 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:15 AM

when does this deal start?

1-2 AM EST tonight